I don't see how they could have made a dmc5.

#31DuuuDe14Posted 2/2/2013 11:59:31 AM
Jay is like a totally different person on the umvc3 board. But its amusing.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#32Rising_shadowPosted 2/2/2013 11:59:51 AM
That's cause he's trolling here.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#33DJ_0000Posted 2/2/2013 12:01:42 PM
There is no point in making DMC5, there is nothing left in the game lore that can even slightly challenge Dante and the writers proved they had zero creative ideas for a solution to that problem in DMC4. Meanwhile half of the fanbase hates Nero and have giant man crushes for Dante so they can't even make a game without Dante unless they want a bunch of hatemail from the fanboys.
#34produnerPosted 2/2/2013 12:07:53 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
There is no point in making DMC5, there is nothing left in the game lore that can even slightly challenge Dante and the writers proved they had zero creative ideas for a solution to that problem in DMC4. Meanwhile half of the fanbase hates Nero and have giant man crushes for Dante so they can't even make a game without Dante unless they want a bunch of hatemail from the fanboys.

The developers released an unfinished game, due to the nature of developing games and the publishers' terms, Itsuno and his team ran out of time because of the transition to new gen and using MT framework, thus releasing an unfinished games.The idea of nero, order of the sword and others could have been much better if they were given the time or chance to do so. The series was fine, it just needed a focus on plot ,new solid characters and new gameplay mechanics alongside the previous one. The reboot was unnecessary and it didn't improve anything in the series, not even the story, in fact it produced more problems and destroyed the gameplay. The series is another gimmicky mainstream **** now because of the creative reboot. Seriously bring a competent developer that can program games properly before rebooting the series.
#35cyanide_suicidePosted 2/2/2013 12:37:03 PM
Solid Snake was an old fart during MGS4 and even he could take out Donte while coughing up a lung.
#36StrelokPosted 2/2/2013 2:59:49 PM
DJD... you really are of questionable intelligence if you think that drawing things makes you a pedophile.

Seriously, when I was 15 I tended to draw demons and massive battles. Does this make me a psychopath/warmonger? (When I draw now I tend to draw more sci fi stuff, I love space ships. Am I an astronaut now?)

It's not like he is doing anything with those pictures, he draws them dressed and in proper clothes, in unsuggestive poses.
What is next, the guys who do Zelda concept art of Young Link and Young Zelda are also pedophiles?
What about all those teenage Final Fantasy heroes? Drawn by pedophiles too?

Use your head man.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#37smithkakarotPosted 2/3/2013 1:23:40 PM
Strelok posted...
DJD... you really are of questionable intelligence if you think that drawing things makes you a pedophile.

Seriously, when I was 15 I tended to draw demons and massive battles. Does this make me a psychopath/warmonger? (When I draw now I tend to draw more sci fi stuff, I love space ships. Am I an astronaut now?)

It's not like he is doing anything with those pictures, he draws them dressed and in proper clothes, in unsuggestive poses.
What is next, the guys who do Zelda concept art of Young Link and Young Zelda are also pedophiles?
What about all those teenage Final Fantasy heroes? Drawn by pedophiles too?

Use your head man.

Let's not forget that I also drew a MAN and posted him here once, I guess that makes me gay.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta