People don't really think that the game is disliked because of his hair...right?

#1xXxHaVeNPosted 2/2/2013 1:49:21 PM
And...there aren't people who really dislike the game because of his hair...RIGHT!?
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never. This sig is 100% serious and not a joke at all. Nope.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/2/2013 1:50:58 PM
A lot of "pros" say this to brush off people that have legitimate complaints about DmC.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3megaultrarice34Posted 2/2/2013 1:51:10 PM
No, some people really do think that. Mostly people that have never played the older games before, and claim that they have.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#4_Uwye_Posted 2/2/2013 1:51:55 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
A lot of "pros" and "journalists" say this to brush off people that have legitimate complaints about DmC.

Fixed.
#5EvelynEvelynPosted 2/2/2013 2:05:34 PM
I don't think it's necessarily because of his hair it's just a change of Dante story wise and how he looks.

I'm still on the fence with the game because of lack of lock on, but I won't discredit the game just because of the reboot, though hopefully they will complete the original Devil May Cry's story arc sometime.
#6Persistant_FatePosted 2/2/2013 2:08:44 PM
White or brown - does it really matter? Dante is smokin hot either way.
#7vgman94Posted 2/2/2013 2:18:24 PM
It's not like their more detailed reasons are any better. Wanting a game to be disc-breakingly hard so only veterans can enjoy it doesn't make much sense, and normally shows how many gamers have lost the ability to enjoy a game on it's own, rather for what they're expecting. A game doesn't need to be challenging to be great, although many games fair better with challenge (and Prototype 2 desperately needed it), and most games do not need to have the equivalent of diamond hardness to be fun. Normally by that point it stops being fun.
#8StrelokPosted 2/2/2013 2:27:29 PM
Wow, guess who does not know our issues... the name starts with a v and ends with gman94.

We want it CHALLENGING, not "disc breakingly difficult".
DMC 1, 3 and 4 were all challenging but NOT extremely difficult until Hard and beyond. Normal could be completed by anyone given some time.

We want deep combat that requires at least SOME effort to win. We'd like to pull off deep and engaging combos without awkward stumbles and colour coded enemies. We do not want bosses with a context sensitive spot once he is "down".

You're trying to strawman our argument that this game is too easy into that we want a minimum of DMC1 DMD level of difficulty as the normal setting!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg