Anyone hoping Vergil's Downfall doesn't end with... SPOILERS

#11UbberDevilPosted 2/2/2013 6:16:27 PM
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
fallenangel2100 posted...
I actually hope since vergil is in hell hell find sparda kill him obtain his power and only cals himself nelo angelo as a symbollical way to hide from dante in the sequel

I always wondered if it was possible to rescue Sparda. If he's in Hell, can't the twins save him?

I was wondering why that was never the plan. They just forget about him.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#12DaRkStaR1127Posted 2/3/2013 1:03:49 AM
it would be cool as hell if he found sparda and did something or if mundus was his enemy in hell. "i need more power" will always be vergil, thats how i thought you ended up fighting him this game. not that he tried to become the new head of humans but that he got jealous seeing how strong dante was during the last battle. but yea i agree i think its gonna be with him trying to gain more power and ends up doing something bad, leading to his "downfall" from good
#13DaRkStaR1127Posted 2/3/2013 1:04:24 AM
and i just wanna play it already. like damn whats the hold up lol vergil my favorite charecter
#14Ink-RibbonPosted 2/3/2013 6:07:27 AM
UbberDevil posted...
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
fallenangel2100 posted...
I actually hope since vergil is in hell hell find sparda kill him obtain his power and only cals himself nelo angelo as a symbollical way to hide from dante in the sequel

I always wondered if it was possible to rescue Sparda. If he's in Hell, can't the twins save him?

I was wondering why that was never the plan. They just forget about him.

Well, considering Sparda was banished forever, they have no idea about where he is..

They don't even know how to begin, lol.

I assume that Phineas guy may be used for a sequel. He seems to know more than he claims to know.