Kratos vs Dante

#11SlaveBladePosted 2/2/2013 8:13:42 PM
Dante has mobility and range on Kratos

Kratos just outright refuses death, plus he can reflect all manner of projectiles...

Oh by the way, Kratos killed the Fates. Just saying.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#12DrunkBeardGuyPosted 2/2/2013 8:18:54 PM
Impalement doesn't really stop Kratos, he just walks back out of Hades. Neither of them can technically die, so they would just fight until boredom hit. Dante would offer Kratos some pizza and a beer, say he's a worthy opponent, then they'd both look at the camera while giving off badass smirks, then a shot of them going to fight demons. Freeze frame, cue epic music.

We're all happy.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#13Xaldin0011Posted 2/2/2013 8:19:21 PM
Old Dante, well, Kratos wouldn't be able to touch him. Kratos' strength is friggin' amazing, all it really takes is him being able to grab the opponent and he's won.

Dontay's just not fast enough. Kratos would literally rip him apart if he got a hold of him, and he'd probably pull Kratos at him or himself to Kratos with his pulls, which pretty much ensures that he's screwed. Even if he has as much endurance as Dante, I doubt even Dante could survive being ripped in half from the waist.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#14Pirateking2000Posted 2/2/2013 8:20:18 PM
actually I think we know who REALLY wins this

Asura
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#15SlaveBladePosted 2/2/2013 8:45:09 PM
Pirateking2000 posted...

Asura

But that's cheating.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#16Persistant_FatePosted 2/2/2013 8:57:14 PM
Dante: A sexy and perfect stud

vs.

Kratos: A ugly monster with emotional problems

The winner? Dante.
#17SBK91Posted 2/2/2013 9:10:22 PM
Dante has been impaled through the chest in almost every game and laughs it off.

We don't know if he would survive being delimbed/decapitated. Also, petrification.

however his greatest weakness is impalement

Done by deities, one who was several hundred feat tall and the other being Zeus wielding the Blade of Olympus (which kills Titans piecemeal). Standard impalement from Dante (either version) is a much lesser concern.

dante has guns

Kratos fell several hundred feet, had his face beat in by his demigod brother, and completely recovered in minutes. Bullets aren't going to do much to him even as a mortal.

Kratos just outright refuses death,

He's never escaped from death without external help. Him dying is the same as losing.

Neither of them can technically die

DAT PETRIFICATION.

Old Dante, well, Kratos wouldn't be able to touch him.

Dante takes mortal Kratos, god Kratos takes Dante, and both slap Dino silly.

Asura

Loses to Bayonetta. Horrorifically.

But that's cheating.

No, Sora is cheating.

Dante: A sexy and perfect stud

vs.

Kratos: A ugly monster with emotional problems

Dante: Wears pants.
Kratos: No pants.

Your argument is invalid.
#18Pirateking2000Posted 2/2/2013 9:21:35 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
Pirateking2000 posted...

Asura

But that's cheating.

lol
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#19IamthekuzalolPosted 2/2/2013 9:21:40 PM
Kratos would beat this Dino/Donte effortlessly.

Dante (especially DMC2) would have no problem soloing against Kratos + Dino.
#20MrStarkillerPosted 2/3/2013 9:41:17 PM
Bayonetta kills them all. 2easy. Asura is small time. Dante, Ryu, Kratos, etc. are like playthings as well. Straight into the Sun they go.