Kratos vs Dante

#131Pirateking2000Posted 2/7/2013 10:24:14 PM(edited)
since we are just tossing random super crazy powered guys now instead of Kratos VS Dante...

lets add...

ELDER GOD DEMONBANE!
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#132JPshakePosted 2/7/2013 10:29:05 PM(edited)
Pirateking2000 posted...
Again LE is ALREADY THERE and knowing him he was probably the reason beyonder got to his power in the first place. Plus dunno how you are getting existing outside his realm since LE casually travels through the furthest ring which is basically this void which exists outside time space universes dimensions etc etc or however it works and screws everything up etc etc

plus Beyonder couldn't even beat Gamzee (granted who knows whats up with Gamzee I dunno if even LE could kill Gamzee)

also yeah Dr. Doom beat Beyonder (although granted it is DOOOOOOOM!!!!!)

No Dr. Doom didn't kill the beyonder, beyonder LET Doom have some of his power to see how a human would react. And i'm pretty sure that was retcon beyonder and not Pre-retconned, which is severely nerfed.

Gamzee? I'm pretty sure that was against retconned Beyonder again, severely nerfed we're talking pre retconned Beyonder. You know the guy that could do stuff without TOAA's permission.

And whatever void/dimension/realm/ring/universe/time/space/galaxy LE is at the beyonder is awlays a step ahead of him. Until you can prove that LE is unkillable which he isn't then its always in the beyonders favor, he has no weakness unlike LE. Beyonder proceeds to create white magnums out from his thoughts to destroy LE or just Time/reality glitches him out of existence.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#133JPshakePosted 2/7/2013 10:27:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#134Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 2/7/2013 10:29:26 PM
Pirateking2000 posted...
Again LE is ALREADY THERE and knowing him he was probably the reason beyonder got to his power in the first place. Plus dunno how you are getting existing outside his realm since LE casually travels through the furthest ring which is basically this void which exists outside time space universes dimensions etc etc or however it works and screws everything up etc etc

plus Beyonder couldn't even beat Gamzee (granted who knows whats up with Gamzee I dunno if even LE could kill Gamzee)

Oh. I think I'm beginning to understand. You don't actually care what it is The Beyonder can do, you are simply choosing to stand behind your preferred omnipotent being.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."
#135Pirateking2000Posted 2/7/2013 10:50:52 PM(edited)
JPshake posted...
Pirateking2000 posted...

No Dr. Doom didn't kill the beyonder, beyonder LET Doom have some of his power to see how a human would react. And i'm pretty sure that was retcon beyonder and not Pre-retconned, which is severely nerfed.

Gamzee? I'm pretty sure that was against retconned Beyonder again, severely nerfed we're talking pre retconned Beyonder. You know the guy that did could do stuff without TOAA's permission.

And whatever void/dimension/realm/ring/universe/time/space/galaxy LE is at the beyonder is awlays a step ahead of him. Until you can prove that LE is unkillable which is isn't then its always in the beyonders favor, he has no weakness unlike LE. Beyonder proceeds to create white magnums out from his thoughts to destroyes LE or just Time/reality glitches him out of existence.

If I recall right during the MC Intermission it was stated Lord English was an unkillable / indestructable being >_>

we can go back and forth with this and probably won't get anywhere since they are both unrelated and each have their gimmicks

like I say Elder God Demonbane solos beyonder due to Athena Aetherum (which EGD kinda does lol...wait...would that be counted as soloing? Meh whatever)

---
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#136JPshakePosted 2/7/2013 10:58:32 PM(edited)
Pirateking2000 posted...
JPshake posted...
Pirateking2000 posted...

Gamzee? I'm pretty sure that was against retconned Beyonder again, severely nerfed we're talking pre retconned Beyonder. You know the guy that did could do stuff without TOAA's permission.

And whatever void/dimension/realm/ring/universe/time/space/galaxy LE is at the beyonder is awlays a step ahead of him. Until you can prove that LE is unkillable which is isn't then its always in the beyonders favor, he has no weakness unlike LE. Beyonder proceeds to create white magnums out from his thoughts to destroyes LE or just Time/reality glitches him out of existence.

If I recall right during the MC Intermission it was stated Lord English was an unkillable / indestructable being >_>

we can go back and forth with this and probably won't get anywhere since they are both unrelated and each have their gimmicks

like I say Elder God Demonbane solos beyonder due to Athena Aetherum (which EDG kinda does lol...wait...would that be counted as soloing? Meh whatever)

Lord English is Caliborn's future self. He is an indestructible demon summoned at the end of the universe, although his time travel abilities allow him to appear prior to his actual summoning. He apparently cannot be destroyed by ordinary means, but only through the exploitation of a number of time-based glitches and loopholes.

The Beyonder excels at whats bolded above.

It is mentioned that there is a weapon capable of destroying Lord English, possibly 'in one shot. This weapon may be Doc Scratch's white magnum

Beyonder can easily create a reality full of white magnums.

http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_English

He's most certainly killable, also take note that it has been stated pre-retconned Beyonder has never been defeated and killed Death only to recreate her again. He also made cosmic powerhouses such as Living Tribunal, Eternity, Entropy beg him not to kill them. Hell he creates destinies for crying out loud.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#137Pirateking2000Posted 2/7/2013 11:02:56 PM(edited)
What I saw from lookin up Beyonder is it mentioning how he came about during / because of a certain event which could be / could have been manipulated by LE (plus lil cal plant / manipulation)

(plus its not certain Caliborn is LE...yeah its heavily implied but HS is all about making you think you know whats going on and then suddenly make it where you are like "Wait...WHAT!?"

Plus EGD pretty much auto counters anything Beyonder can throw
---
#138SolidxSnakePosted 2/7/2013 11:02:48 PM
Which Dante? DmC Dante doesn't stand much of a chance. Classic Dante is a borderline DEM. He's pretty broken even with his Devil Trigger, and while Kratos is a pretty powerful guy he isn't the most durable. I'd day he puts up a pretty good fight, but once he sees that Dante is laughing off stabs, cracking one liners, and jumping around like Hermes on crack - he'll go into a blind rage and that will get him killed even faster.
---
"You think this letter on my head stands for France!?" - Captain America
#139JPshakePosted 2/7/2013 11:47:53 PM(edited)
Pirateking2000 posted...
What I saw from lookin up Beyonder is it mentioning how he came about during / because of a certain event which could be / could have been manipulated by LE (plus lil cal plant / manipulation)

From what we know LE was also summoned, and Reece could have opened up the Beyond-Realm causing Beyonder to cease the summoning of LE all together. However that does nothing to help LE because the point of this is who will win in a 1vs1.

plus its not certain Caliborn is LE...yeah its heavily implied but HS is all about making you think you know whats going on and then suddenly make it where you are like "Wait...WHAT!?"

We're going by evidence to support which being is more powerful, feats, weaknesses, etc. Based on what I know about LE is he can surely be killed, whether it be by time manipulation, or the white magnum while beyonder has no weaknesses and not to mention LE's feats are laughable compared to the Beyonder. I'll give you a glimpse of what his feats consist of and are not limited to:

Creation of destines
Omnipotence(he is the one, the many, the nothing, and the all)
Can cause the entire time stream to collapse
Can remove existence from ever being
Could literally do whatever he wants( create stuff out of nothing, play pool or bowling using galaxies/universes)
Casually erases reality/time/multiverse
Kills and recreates death itself
A million times more powerful then all of Multiverse combined
And the big one, does this using only a fraction of his power.

And honestly LE's feats really dont hold a candle compared with beyonders. Be honest have you even read any of the secret wars, or even glimpsed at what the Beyonder has done? It's pretty ridiculous, and not hard to believe why he takes this.

Plus EGD pretty much auto counters anything Beyonder can throw

Read above
---
#140AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/8/2013 12:08:20 AM
Fact: Kratos > Donte

Kratos vs. Dante on the other hand...