Kratos vs Dante

#201SasukefirePosted 2/8/2013 11:19:52 AM
Pirateking2000 posted...
Sasukefire posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Sasukefire posted...
but it would mostly involve Lagann Impact + STTGL natural power of "Screw you I win anyway"
Which would be bad in the long run since the whole Spiral Nemesis crap.

That's what's awesome about Getter Emperor, the Getter Rays don't give a **** about that sort of thing. Hell, GE is essentially the incarnation of the Spiral Nemesis.

But this is the real battle.

http://imageshack.us/a/img22/6964/epicrivals.png

they both win

they become bros and go be awesome together

Until stage 32. :'(
---
Wait, this quest involves jumping?
#202Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 11:20:36 AM
Sasukefire posted...
Pirateking2000 posted...
Sasukefire posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Sasukefire posted...
but it would mostly involve Lagann Impact + STTGL natural power of "Screw you I win anyway"
Which would be bad in the long run since the whole Spiral Nemesis crap.

That's what's awesome about Getter Emperor, the Getter Rays don't give a **** about that sort of thing. Hell, GE is essentially the incarnation of the Spiral Nemesis.

But this is the real battle.

http://imageshack.us/a/img22/6964/epicrivals.png

they both win

they become bros and go be awesome together

Until stage 32. :'(

:'(

I need to play through Z2 again.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#203SasukefirePosted 2/8/2013 11:21:56 AM
Kallen is such a power house in that game.
---
Wait, this quest involves jumping?
#204Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 11:23:14 AM
I used Ryouma to kill everything in both games. His Ace Bonus broke the game.
---
#205JPshakePosted 2/8/2013 11:23:56 AM
Rising_shadow posted...

Azathoth isn't some comic book character created to be some ultimate nemesis for heroes to beat or a deux ex machina.

Then this begs the question, why bring him up in a 1vs1 anyways.

Azathoth simply is and will be.

The Beyonder is was everything, is everything, and is outside of everything, still doesn't prove anything.

He never shows up on "panel" because Lovecraft stories operate on the level of basic reality.

Basic reality, unlike The Beyonder who exist somewhere and everwhere, where basic reality cannot be applied because of his unfathomable power.

There are no superheroes in Lovecraft's work and the ultimate morality of his writing is that humans will never be more than fleas in the ultimate scheme of things.

What does this have to do with powerlevels, feats etc? You already said this and this does nothing to prove that Azathoth wins this 1vs1.

His stories are mostly set on Earth, not some far off space planet. Azathoth will never appear. Humans cannot fundamentally comprehend what Azathoth is.

Which makes him utterly pointless in a 1vs1, also ability to not comprehend=power? The fact that you keep bringing up humans in an attempt to make him look all powerful(which is he, that is undeniable) doesn't make him look good either.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#206Rising_shadowPosted 2/8/2013 11:24:12 AM
Ryouma takes too long to become omg broken. Zero and Kallen do it casually.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#207JPshakePosted 2/8/2013 11:30:13 AM(edited)
He is a being so utterly alien that a human who reads the Necronomicon, a human written compilation of knowledge on the outer gods, will inevitably go insane. Azathoth is unfathomable.

So he's an alien? Your comparing an alien to the Beyonder a cosmic enity who casually creates, recreates time, space, reality, universes, civilizations and the like? Not to mention a blind, and mute alien that only attacks if provoked? Not good, not good.

You cannot comprehend something so utterly inhuman or alien. Azathoth has no form as humans describe it, no morality, no sentience, he perceives things on dimensions unfathomable to humans.

Humans, humans, humans, and more humans. Using humans perception of Azathoth as a way to gauge his power is only making him look weaker. For one, Beyonder is not human so that's irrelavent, and he already breaks the confines of human perception towards Azathoth because Beyonder isn't human and has a godlike understanding and perception of everything around him. So yeah that argument is pretty moot at this point.

You're trying to apply power levels logic that something that could yawn and kill the entire cosmos on accident, erase existence itself and defy whatever concept you can invent or discover.

Have you read the last two page of this topic, filled with evidence supporting Beyonders feats? Better yet have you read any of my post? God I hate repeating myself but i'll say it again, Beyonder exist outside of existence, cosmos, reality, time etc etc. While Azathoth is busy yawning, singing, snoring and doing whatever he can to reach Beyonder, Beyonder simply thinks him out of existence.

Lovecraftian gods exist on so many dimensions that trying to create a power levels argument is meaningless.

Not really, seeing as the only argument you brought to the table is "Azathoths snore destroys universes" which is a rather poor feat compared to what Beyonder has done. Anyways Dimensions, smensions, I already addressed how beyonder easily trumps that and i'm not repeating myself.

These aren't deities like in comic books who have a concept of malice or goodness. If you can't understand what Azathoth is to begin with, there's no argument to have.

I definitely understand what Azathoth is, he's a giant moving alien mass of power that's blind, mute, deaf, and pretty much harmless unless provoked. So beyonder simply needs to think him out of existence or trap him in some alternate reality without directly approaching im problem solved.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#208Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 11:26:17 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
Ryouma takes too long to become omg broken. Zero and Kallen do it casually.

Getter's size advantage over all of the Code Geass and VOTOMS units makes it broken enough on the early stages. It also helps if you fully upgrade it and always switch to Getter 2 before you move. You can cover a lot of ground that way.
---
#209SBK91Posted 2/8/2013 11:33:10 AM
Too Small because he's just so damn big in comparison.

The beam he fired wasn't as wide as Asura is tall, who's only a little bigger than Earth. Compared to the beam Chakravartin is nowhere near the size of the Sun, let alone a galaxy.

Why do you persist in trolling, fanboy?

To refer to another user as a troll is a TOU violation.

NOTE: I didn't see a denial there. So you accept Azy is walloped by Squirrel Girl then? Good man.
#210Pirateking2000Posted 2/8/2013 1:49:38 PM
Maaaaagiiiiic!
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama