Kratos vs Dante

#311RyunipotentPosted 2/23/2013 2:37:22 PM
^ Four I think you should relax man that's some very mean stuff to say. You too star I think we should be able to debate without calling names, right?

Bayo is cool but guys they are video games!!!!!! Lol they are not real they don't deserve this much attention. With that I think you both should experience life its a wonderful thing guys. XD
---
"When all is said and done, more is said than done" - Holtz, Lou
#312MrStarkillerPosted 2/23/2013 3:09:06 PM
Foreplay: >omg
What year is this? Where am I?

NOTE: Why do you hate punctuation?

>sad
Looking to help with suck? You seem cross about something. Want to hold hands and talk about it?

>no hero of
>hero
What?

>your list
Was faulty (as I noted). Bayonetta stomps these boys. 2easy

>like you did
How's that exactly? Do tell.

>her anything the genius
What's all this now?

>meet me
You want to make-out?

>hates men
You implying I'm a misandrist, son? I take exception to this. *glove slap* You insult my honor.

>text-based emoticon
*slips brick into glove*

>4 u
Laying it on a bit thick today, don't you think?

NOTE: Stop trying to kiss me and kiss me already.

Uni: >me too
I've been nothing but kind.

>experience life
You implying something you shouldn't?

>XD
Disgusting.
#313AtalalamaPosted 2/24/2013 6:00:31 PM
Kratos vs Donte: Donte tries a bunch of really flashy stuff before Kratos just gets bored and lops off his head.

Kratos vs Dante: They battle in a series of epic bouts, pushing each other farther than they've gone before individually. Then Dante makes a glib joke/comment, causing Kratos to stop what he's doing and inquire further. When they realize they're on the same side, they join forces.
#314MrStarkillerPosted 2/24/2013 9:42:04 PM
^Then Bayonetta has her with them all. They are left crying by the side of the bed.