A brawl between Dante, Kratos and Ryu hayabusa

#1victoneroPosted 2/2/2013 6:40:59 PM
Even when my favorite character its by far Ryu... I dont think he could win. In fact, Im not sure who would win...

I hope I could live enough to see a cutscene of the brawl between the 3... hopefully in another realm....
#2Green_PuffPosted 2/2/2013 6:42:12 PM
The REAL Dante. Easily.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3megaultrarice34Posted 2/2/2013 6:42:52 PM
Bayonetta 2 ezz
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#4LoshadtPosted 2/2/2013 6:43:52 PM
It's a toss-up really. Since they're all from separate universes there's no real scale for their powers. I'd probably have to roll with Kratos winning by a slight margin since he murders the s*** out of every living and non-living thing in this universe and the next.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#5victonero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:55:55 PM
Loshadt posted...
It's a toss-up really. Since they're all from separate universes there's no real scale for their powers. I'd probably have to roll with Kratos winning by a slight margin since he murders the s*** out of every living and non-living thing in this universe and the next.

Dante and ryu did the same
#6SasukefirePosted 2/2/2013 7:33:03 PM
Hayabusa god stomps. Got killed by Doku and came back to life. Has the True Dragon Blade. Can turn into a bird and fly away. Kratos and Dante would obviously underestimate him causing quick deaths.
---
Spider-Man: Mister, are we living in the same universe? You killed my woman Goblin, and you're raging about a blasted bargain-basement toy?
#7Pirateking2000Posted 2/2/2013 9:31:01 PM
Asura
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#8Eric_Draven3Posted 2/2/2013 9:35:20 PM
We all know Dante wins even when he's just trolling the both of them.
---
Currently playing - SSFIV(main Gouki), B:AA, Dmc3
PSN - Deadpool__Merc
#9Hunter1534Posted 2/2/2013 9:35:29 PM
Dante gets stabbed, pulls out the blade. He'd be all like "Dude, not cool".
---
http://i.imgur.com/mwAxU6m.gif
#10SinisterSamuraiPosted 2/2/2013 9:39:01 PM
Alucard.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.