A brawl between Dante, Kratos and Ryu hayabusa

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. A brawl between Dante, Kratos and Ryu hayabusa

User Info: victonero

victonero
3 years ago#1
Even when my favorite character its by far Ryu... I dont think he could win. In fact, Im not sure who would win...

I hope I could live enough to see a cutscene of the brawl between the 3... hopefully in another realm....

User Info: Green_Puff

Green_Puff
3 years ago#2
The REAL Dante. Easily.
You will not forget this devils power!

User Info: megaultrarice34

megaultrarice34
3 years ago#3
Bayonetta 2 ezz
PSN: OceanSupermarket

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
3 years ago#4
It's a toss-up really. Since they're all from separate universes there's no real scale for their powers. I'd probably have to roll with Kratos winning by a slight margin since he murders the s*** out of every living and non-living thing in this universe and the next.
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.

User Info: victonero

victonero
3 years ago#5
Loshadt posted...
It's a toss-up really. Since they're all from separate universes there's no real scale for their powers. I'd probably have to roll with Kratos winning by a slight margin since he murders the s*** out of every living and non-living thing in this universe and the next.

Dante and ryu did the same

User Info: Sasukefire

Sasukefire
3 years ago#6
Hayabusa god stomps. Got killed by Doku and came back to life. Has the True Dragon Blade. Can turn into a bird and fly away. Kratos and Dante would obviously underestimate him causing quick deaths.
Spider-Man: Mister, are we living in the same universe? You killed my woman Goblin, and you're raging about a blasted bargain-basement toy?

User Info: Pirateking2000

Pirateking2000
3 years ago#7
Asura
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama

User Info: Eric_Draven3

Eric_Draven3
3 years ago#8
We all know Dante wins even when he's just trolling the both of them.
Currently playing - SSFIV(main Gouki), B:AA, Dmc3
PSN - Deadpool__Merc

User Info: Hunter1534

Hunter1534
3 years ago#9
Dante gets stabbed, pulls out the blade. He'd be all like "Dude, not cool".
http://i.imgur.com/mwAxU6m.gif

User Info: SinisterSamurai

SinisterSamurai
3 years ago#10
Alucard.
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. A brawl between Dante, Kratos and Ryu hayabusa

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived