Easiest Platinum?

#1noname3221Posted 2/2/2013 8:50:42 PM
Is it me or is this the easiest game to get a Platinum?

Day 2 and I'm only missing 2 trophies.

4700/5000 demons slain and 8/20 on Hell and Hell mode.

It's like a walk in the park compared to Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Platinum.
#2NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/2/2013 8:54:25 PM
Already? This game's not even a month old yet and people are already platinum-ing it.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#3DJ_0000Posted 2/2/2013 8:58:19 PM
I platinumed it last week, it's pretty easy but Dragon Age: Origins and Dark Souls are about as easy, Demon's Souls would be as well if it Pure Bladestone didn't have such a ridiculous drop rate. This game, like the others I mentioned, doesn't expect you to jump through hoops for the platinum, it simply expects you to play the game.
#4QCTeamkillPosted 2/2/2013 9:03:19 PM
I've read somewhere that games with easy platinums sell better. If you look at DMC4's achievements, there's no way all 3 DMC HD collection and DmC can top them in difficulty for 1000/1000, I did NG2 1000/1000 but DMC4 is way up there at lolno/10 difficulty.
#5Melee_AcePosted 2/2/2013 9:37:12 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
I've read somewhere that games with easy platinums sell better. If you look at DMC4's achievements, there's no way all 3 DMC HD collection and DmC can top them in difficulty for 1000/1000, I did NG2 1000/1000 but DMC4 is way up there at lolno/10 difficulty.

I respectfully disagree. The only accomplishments that are actually difficult in my opinion are S-ranking DMD (and Son of Sparda maybe), finishing Hell and Hell, and finishing the Bloody Palace.

Believe me I'm not the best player out there. I get hit somewhat frequently and there's a lot of repetition in my moves (can't resist that DT'd Stinger). But S-ranking is a lot easier than it may seem, and I think even more so than in DMC3. In fact, even just finishing the Bloody Palace gives you an S-rank, which is somewhat easy with Nero since you can fall back on Buster and Charge Shot 3 if you have to. Hell and Hell doesn't exclude the super characters and you can use items (though in my current run I'm doing it without all that).

DMC4 gets a 7/10 for me in terms of difficulty. It's mostly a case of being time-consuming, what with collecting proud souls and buying all items. Now, as for easy platinums, I can think of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy off the top of my head.
---
Not changing this signature till Final Fantasy X HD gets a release date.
#6megaultrarice34Posted 2/2/2013 9:38:14 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Already? This game's not even a month old yet and people are already platinum-ing it.

People have platinum'ed the game since the third day of release.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#7QCTeamkillPosted 2/2/2013 9:47:19 PM
Melee_Ace posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

I respectfully disagree. The only accomplishments that are actually difficult in my opinion are S-ranking DMD (and Son of Sparda maybe), finishing Hell and Hell, and finishing the Bloody Palace.

Believe me I'm not the best player out there. I get hit somewhat frequently and there's a lot of repetition in my moves (can't resist that DT'd Stinger). But S-ranking is a lot easier than it may seem, and I think even more so than in DMC3. In fact, even just finishing the Bloody Palace gives you an S-rank, which is somewhat easy with Nero since you can fall back on Buster and Charge Shot 3 if you have to. Hell and Hell doesn't exclude the super characters and you can use items (though in my current run I'm doing it without all that).

DMC4 gets a 7/10 for me in terms of difficulty. It's mostly a case of being time-consuming, what with collecting proud souls and buying all items. Now, as for easy platinums, I can think of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy off the top of my head.

I checked how far I got, all modes up to SoS all S rank is done. This was before I did NG2 so maybe I just wasn't prepared enough for it. I had to do NG2 on normal without using any weapons up to last checkpoint for the weapon mastery cheevos.
#8RayconPosted 2/2/2013 9:56:20 PM
Melee_Ace posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

WHAT. You have to S-rank DMC4's DMD mode for a trophy?

**** that. I was lucky just to beat that mode once. My average rank was somewhere between a B and a C. I think I got an A rank on one mission.

I don't consider myself casual, but that's a step above what I'm able to offer.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#9DreamsaberPosted 2/2/2013 9:59:44 PM
noname3221 posted...
Is it me or is this the easiest game to get a Platinum?

Day 2 and I'm only missing 2 trophies.

4700/5000 demons slain and 8/20 on Hell and Hell mode.

It's like a walk in the park compared to Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Platinum.

Comparing any game's difficult to Ninja Gaiden difficulty is like comparing grade school recess to the Olympics.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#10RayconPosted 2/2/2013 10:03:45 PM
Also, easiest platinum is very likely to go to The Walking Dead. You earn it automatically for finishing the game...
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ