To the people who played DmC, but were a little disappointed...

#1NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/2/2013 10:23:39 PM
Do you think the DLCs will make up for it?

Yes.
No.
Maybe.

Which one do you think it'll be?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#2GoreGrossPosted 2/2/2013 10:25:05 PM
No.

DLC does not a good game make.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#3Green_PuffPosted 2/2/2013 10:26:09 PM
I always wondered how Vergil would do in a different story from Dante in DMC3...

NINJA THEORY! DO NOT FAIL ME! THIS DLC IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I BOUGHT YOUR LOUSY GAME!
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#4SiLVeR_420Posted 2/2/2013 11:37:41 PM
GoreGross posted...
No.

Are you trying to be Yoda?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#5sjwho2Posted 2/2/2013 11:46:52 PM
Considering Bloody Palace in this game will be a joke and that Vergil's downfall is essentially another re-skin of Donte with maybe 2-3 different moves?

No.

And they come out so late!? Wtf is up with that. I'm going to be playing Aliens and MGR already cmon!
#6Slayer_22Posted 2/2/2013 11:57:30 PM
sjwho2 posted...
Considering Bloody Palace in this game will be a joke and that Vergil's downfall is essentially another re-skin of Donte with maybe 2-3 different moves?

No.

And they come out so late!? Wtf is up with that. I'm going to be playing Aliens and MGR already cmon!

How would he have the same moves if he uses a weapon that's on his side at all times, meanwhile Dante uses one that's on his back? Plus what about Vergil's teleporting, doppleganger, and pretty much everything else they've shown so far? Or are you just going to act as if they're the same moves Dante does because you like to complain?
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#7sjwho2Posted 2/3/2013 12:00:31 AM
Slayer_22 posted...
sjwho2 posted...

No.

How would he have the same moves if he uses a weapon that's on his side at all times, meanwhile Dante uses one that's on his back? Plus what about Vergil's teleporting, doppleganger, and pretty much everything else they've shown so far? Or are you just going to act as if they're the same moves Dante does because you like to complain?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aC5StUV9M4

Its just a re-skin of Donte's moves. That is just sad.
#8embittererPosted 2/3/2013 12:01:18 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
GoreGross posted...
No.

Are you trying to be Yoda?

He's about the size of Yoda. Hence the compensating. The light side of the force indeed.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#9SilentS89Posted 2/3/2013 12:02:51 AM
I actually think Vorgil's downfall will be better than the main game.

Vergil's moveset was never as fleshed out as Dante's so NT have more room to play with Vorgil's moveset.

But I don't think it will be a big improvement, it certainly won't bring the game on the same level as its predecessors.

Vorgil's downfall has the advantage that it will be shorter and therefore have less opportunities to be terrible.

Bloodly Palace won't be any good with those color-coded enemies.
#10embittererPosted 2/3/2013 12:03:29 AM
sjwho2 posted...
Slayer_22 posted...
sjwho2 posted...

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aC5StUV9M4

Its just a re-skin of Donte's moves. That is just sad.

How do you make Dante throw swords?
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.