When did this pro and anti stuff start?

#1THEB0SS666Posted 2/3/2013 5:05:57 AM
and why? Just want to know.
---
dell xps 7100 gtx 650ti 2gb ssc 8gb ram amd phenom x6 1045t 3.2ghz 1.5tbhdd
Moderators are filthy disgusting creatures.
#2Ink-RibbonPosted 2/3/2013 5:09:45 AM
Pros and Antis are the same stuff as fans and haters, for example.

Every board will have these same people. It's irrelevant, but only the fanatics will keep focusing on praising the game or hating the game with a passion.
#3Garfield64Posted 2/3/2013 5:09:59 AM
Do you have a old series you like a whole bunch?

Imagine if they brought it back, changed the main characters personality, changed his look, changed his cannon lore, changed the combat mechanics, then made fun of all the old fans over twitter.

That's how the haters happened.

The "pros" are those weird people you meet at school that have to be against EVERYTHING that anyone else is into. So because their was a HUGE chunk of Fan base pissed off at them. All the people out there who insist on being "different" came out and liked this game SOLELY because they hated it.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#4gokuKOGPosted 2/3/2013 5:12:05 AM
After SONY started to mess with Capcom''s franchises one by one
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#5RichterdgfPosted 2/3/2013 5:14:30 AM
I think it started when people saw that Dante's hair was black and started their cries of "RUINED FOREVER" without actually seeing any footage of the game or playing a demo.

These are also the same people that won;t let go of their hasty, knee-jerk opinions and actually try the game beyond the title screen. Rather than do something constructive, they just come here and spout the same old tired crap day in and day out.

I'm pretty sure that counts as trolling, and as such is a moddable offense, but to get anything done about it we'd have to get the mods to stop snorting coke off the ass of a cheap hooker, and that's just not going to happen.

Still, a man can dream......a man can dream....
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#6Garfield64Posted 2/3/2013 5:20:49 AM
Nope, but what you just said is mod-able. I wonder how long till it gets modded. xD
---
#7VaruneyPosted 2/3/2013 5:22:11 AM
Around the same time they decided to change the over-the-top original protagonist into this unrelenting douchebag.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#8Ink-RibbonPosted 2/3/2013 5:22:18 AM
Richterdgf posted...
I think it started when people saw that Dante's hair was black and started their cries of "RUINED FOREVER" without actually seeing any footage of the game or playing a demo.

These are also the same people that won;t let go of their hasty, knee-jerk opinions and actually try the game beyond the title screen. Rather than do something constructive, they just come here and spout the same old tired crap day in and day out.

I'm pretty sure that counts as trolling, and as such is a moddable offense, but to get anything done about it we'd have to get the mods to stop snorting coke off the ass of a cheap hooker, and that's just not going to happen.

This, 100%.

Be prepared to face their reaction, though. They'll say that there is only 1 anti who does that, and the others are all saints.
#9Garfield64Posted 2/3/2013 5:23:27 AM
InkRibbon you shouldn't quote mod-able offenses ^_^. Your reply will get modded to.
---
#10StrelokPosted 2/3/2013 5:30:26 AM
Richterdgf posted...

You should look at what our actuala rguments are instead of making yourself look like a total witless person who has no clue on what is going on.
In effect, YOU are trolling by basing your opinion off of ignorance, then spouting it off as fact. The hair hasn't been an issue since... oh, I don't know. 2011?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3nEEJ8XsWo
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg