*spoilers* Sons of Sparda vs. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru

#1SasukefirePosted 2/3/2013 6:44:49 AM
Scenario 1: End of Game DmC Dante and Vergil vs. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru all the way up to when Inuyasha aqquires Red Tessaiga.

Scenario 2: DMC2 Dante and DMC1 Nelo Angelo/Vergil vs. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru End of Manga/Final Act with all their power ups.

What happens in each Scenario?

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

DMC2 Dante and DMC1 NeloAngelo/Vergil vs. Mazoku Yusuke Urameshi.
---
Spider-Man: Mister, are we living in the same universe? You killed my woman Goblin, and you're raging about a blasted bargain-basement toy?
#2Sasukefire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:29:17 AM
bump
---
Spider-Man: Mister, are we living in the same universe? You killed my woman Goblin, and you're raging about a blasted bargain-basement toy?
#3antking61Posted 2/3/2013 8:00:07 AM
I think Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru lose in both scenerios. Tough say for DmC Etnad and Vorgel but DMC2 Dante alone would solo them and you're giving him Nelo Angelo's help.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#4Sasukefire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:07:07 AM
Come on man. I was hoping they lose in Scenario 1. Wind Scar Spam and Dragon Strike. And if Inuyasha dies then Sesshomaru can just revive him.
---
#5antking61Posted 2/3/2013 10:52:13 AM
Sasukefire posted...
Come on man. I was hoping they lose in Scenario 1. Wind Scar Spam and Dragon Strike. And if Inuyasha dies then Sesshomaru can just revive him.

If Etnad's DT effects Fluffy it's likely over since. Tossing Vorgel in the mix who can teleport and attack at a distance as well with his energy swords and his Yomaaaahto for good measure and it's a victory.

IF Sesshomaru had the Tokijin I'd give this to him but without it I'd say this fight would be close but might have to give it to Etnad and Vorgel instead.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#6Sasukefire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:59:55 AM(edited)
antking61 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

If Etnad's DT effects Fluffy it's likely over since. Tossing Vorgel in the mix who can teleport and attack at a distance as well with his energy swords and his Yomaaaahto for good measure and it's a victory.

IF Sesshomaru had the Tokijin in Scenario 1 I'd give this to him but without it I'd say this fight would be close but might have to give it to Etnad and Vorgel instead.

Sesshomaru does have Tokijin in Scenario 1. Sesshomaru got Tokijin after Inuyasha had to use his own fang to make Tessaiga.
---
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 2/3/2013 12:52:20 PM
If Sesshomaru has Bakusaiga (scenario 2), then he wins. I can't see how he'd lose there.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8Blackzero123Posted 2/3/2013 1:04:28 PM
Have to give it to DmC dante and vergil. Like inyasha and sessohamaru but there a little weaker. Also my main problem with the show kagome the only anime character i hate.
#9vgman94Posted 2/3/2013 1:15:57 PM
antking61 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

IF Sesshomaru had the Tokijin I'd give this to him but without it I'd say this fight would be close but might have to give it to Etnad and Vorgel instead.

Must be so tough to write Dante and Vergil, eh? Dante's recent DT with Vergil and Dante ramming on them would make things easy for them until they pop out Wind Scar and Dragon Strike. Can't say for sure how strong Vergil's Yamato is, as we haven't see it do much compared to Rebellion. But we do know for sure the new Dante is strong as evidenced when he hit Mundus with Eryx and made Mundus' back arch backwards. Remember Mundus at the time was the size of Godzilla.
#10CelticsHomerProPosted 2/3/2013 7:14:15 PM
Tie. Dont see how Sesshomaru can lose to Vergil or vice versa. could care less about inuyasha or dante both annoy me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CLPTf.jpg
|AMDX6 3.2|GTX460|MSI AM3|6GB DDR3RAM|2 TBHDD|Windows7 64bit Ult|