Currently #547 on Amazon's best sellers list, Devil May Cry HD is at #140.

#71SilentS89Posted 2/3/2013 5:48:25 PM
6nips posted...
i couldnt care less how much its sold

Then why are you in a sales thread?
#72sjwho2Posted 2/3/2013 5:53:43 PM
Uh........Duh?

DmC isn't going to sell more than a good game. HD re-releases are going to sell more because DmC is a game with a $60 pricetag vs a $20.

Think about it, what other games would gamers rather buy than DmC? A LOT.
#73BrocknothPosted 2/3/2013 6:05:46 PM
All this talk of Amazon keeps making me think of that one scene from South Park just with the words switched around.

"Why hello there Mr. DmC man. You should have left our series alone. Now lets go for a drive."
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#74Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 2/3/2013 6:27:31 PM
sworder posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I asked for a official source, you answered something entirely different by saying it's being outsold by another game.

I didn't ask about another game.

See? This is why nobody takes you antis seriously. I'm not even saying the sales are good or bad. I just want something official, lol.

This ARE official Amazon sales. No one has numbers so this is the closest thing. And it's flopping hard.

LoL. Nope. That is such a skewed mentality.

DMC HD Collection is high on Amazon JP sales chart as well and it didn't even chart in the top 50. DmC has outsold the HD Collection for 2 weeks now. And this is from the official M-Create chart.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#75omerta07Posted 2/3/2013 8:07:54 PM
SilentS89 posted...
6nips posted...
i couldnt care less how much its sold

Then why are you in a sales thread?

probably the same reason that you hate dmc but troll dmc's board maybe ?
#76omerta07Posted 2/3/2013 8:13:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#77syctheweilderPosted 2/3/2013 8:16:52 PM
wha
#78Ink-RibbonPosted 2/3/2013 8:18:30 PM
sworder posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I asked for a official source, you answered something entirely different by saying it's being outsold by another game.

I didn't ask about another game.

See? This is why nobody takes you antis seriously. I'm not even saying the sales are good or bad. I just want something official, lol.

This ARE official Amazon sales. No one has numbers so this is the closest thing. And it's flopping hard.

In other words, nothing official regarding sale's and numbers.

You just proved my pont.
#79NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/3/2013 8:25:20 PM
BigKahn8 posted...
See? The sales figure is proof that gamers hate change.

I was right all along and people never listened to me. Now they will.

It's not that gamers hate change. What gamers hate is being mocked and ridiculed by a game company. Actually, this goes for any company. You simply cannot be rude and disrspectful to the consumer, no matter what you're selling.

If NT had just said something along the lines of,

"we know that this is a huge change for fans of the original DMC series. I promise that you guys went be left out in the cold, so to speak. We just want to try something new to see if it sells well. If it doesn't, then we thank you for giving us a chance and supporting our game. If it does badly, then that simply means that the consumer wasn't pleased and we try a different approach"

then I don't think DmC would've gotten so much backlash. A little customer service and a better attitude goes a very long way.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#80gamer6879403333Posted 2/3/2013 8:26:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]