Capcom's best game in years?

#21sjwho2Posted 2/3/2013 6:09:54 PM
GujinKami posted...
This. Are you kidding me? Asura's wrath was definitely their top game.

You mean movie? Or is "Quick Time Event Simulator"?

Does it matter?
#22UbberDevilPosted 2/3/2013 6:16:51 PM
"Quick Time Event Simulator"? So it simulates quick time events? Then what are real quick time events?
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#23Phantom_Opera_GPosted 2/3/2013 6:22:16 PM
from what I played of the EX Troopers demo it was pretty good, I would definitely like to play more
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#24UbberDevilPosted 2/3/2013 6:26:26 PM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
from what I played of the EX Troopers demo it was pretty good, I would definitely like to play more

Ex Troopers is the game that Capcom doesn't want any of us to play, right? (No localization)
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#25180223Posted 2/3/2013 6:29:13 PM
sjwho2 posted...
UbberDevil posted...
No Asura's Wrath?

This. Are you kidding me? Asura's wrath was definitely their top game.

You mean their best looking one. As a game, it had its flaws and was far from perfect.

Dragon's Dogma on the other-hand was pretty good and now Crapcom is milking the fanbase with Super Dragon's Dogma which practically makes the original Dragon's Dogma obsolete.
#26SilentS89Posted 2/3/2013 6:30:10 PM
180223 posted...
Super Dragon's Dogma which practically makes the original Dragon's Dogma obsolete.

INB4 corporate apologists justify this.
#27180223Posted 2/3/2013 6:38:01 PM
SilentS89 posted...
180223 posted...
Super Dragon's Dogma which practically makes the original Dragon's Dogma obsolete.

INB4 corporate apologists justify this.

Let them say what they want. Capcom has been doing this since the SF2 days and they will never stop.

Even before the game is 1 year old, Capcom will release a super version of it for the sake of getting new players. At least they are selling it at the price of most expansion sets and not full retail games like they did with the rest of their milked franchises.
#28Grimmjow222Posted 2/3/2013 6:40:21 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Okami HD

---
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki Byakuya
PSN: mascarade2
#29Phantom_Opera_GPosted 2/3/2013 6:41:19 PM
UbberDevil posted...
Phantom_Opera_G posted...

Ex Troopers is the game that Capcom doesn't want any of us to play, right? (No localization)

Really? Awww man!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#30DanteAwakenin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:34:24 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but I am actually really looking forward to trying remember me

Me too.
---
This parteyh is gettin curazzeyh!!