DmC is a very important entry in the series.

#41mahroflcopterPosted 2/4/2013 5:05:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#42rockman11_zPosted 2/4/2013 5:19:06 PM
happychappy654 posted...
Yup definitely a child .AND a troll. Why do these kids call each other "son"? Its always the dead giveaway! Son, you be gettin the belt!

Haha.oh good god. What a joke.this thread is.

LmAO!!!! Son, how old are you?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#43chaostdkPosted 2/4/2013 5:22:19 PM
happychappy654 posted...
I-Mute posted...
happychappy654 posted...
If anything it shows just how afraid of change supposed "fans" are. Weeboo obsessed, blubbering clowns are the ones trolling this board day and night. I don't think they actually dislike DmC, to me its blatantly obvious that the trolls and drum banging half wits are just doing what's percieved as "cool" - bash anything and everything for the sake of it.
O
Every single board on Gamedaqs is infested with these insects who do nothing but complain and think that their opinion is shared by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.

Fact is, the game has been a.success, and anyone who's personal expectations weren't met in every way spit the dummy and.try to drag every else down with their melodramatic misery. Its really no surprise that people.see ithe ndustry as childish. On just about every site you see the same.types of people.

But guess what they don't realise? The game is currently being enjoyed by people all.over the globe. People who have better things to do than troll endlessly on the internet. I love the game, its awesome and what anyone else thinks has no impact on that fact.

Well I'm off to continue playing DmC, the HD collection and DMC4. Plus dozens.of others out of my 150+ games.

Have fun wasting your life trolling like a child :)

I have never seen someone so deluded. Enjoy your 500k sales in the first two weeks Capcom. Hope getting less than half your sales target stings.

Thank you for proving my point. You call me deluded because I like the game and do not share your pretentious attitude. This a prime exampe of the overly obsessed weeboo crowd who are.unable to.tolerate or see anything outside of their own little psychological limbo. You really don't see the irony, do you?

God forbid not eveyone agrees with a classical Gamefaqs weeboo troll LOL

Oh kid, that's just sad for so many reasons. The worst thing is you aren't even succeeding at annoying me - I just feel sorry for you.

Ps sales don't even come into the equation. The hell should I care about profits? I bought the game and its been a huge success in entertainment for me. Sorry, I didn't realise you cared about sales.and profits as though you have shares in the company - here I am thinking of success.on a personal level. How silly of me! Do you need high sales so you can enjoy the game? Hurrrr durrrrr

sales do come into the equation though. it might be a great game for you and you personally found it all fun and well, and sure i guess that's good for you. but the company that made the game wants those sales, they want that money. without it they end up having to cut corners and at the worst, the company either produces substandard games in an attempt to make a quick buck or they get their assets gutted and sold off to various other companies (i.e. THQ).

there's nothing wrong with you liking this game, though i do believe your particular train of thought is shortsighted at best. you admitted to liking this game. surely you would like the company to keep making games along this line of design? if you said yes then you had better hope the game meets their profit expectations.

p.s. on the term weaboo, which you keep spelling "weeboo", here is the only thing i can say about it.

you keep using that word. i do not think it is spelled how you think it is spelled.
#44Windmaster715Posted 2/5/2013 5:37:35 AM
chaostdk posted...
happychappy654 posted...
I-Mute posted...
happychappy654 posted...
If anything it shows just how afraid of change supposed "fans" are. Weeboo obsessed, blubbering clowns are the ones trolling this board day and night. I don't think they actually dislike DmC, to me its blatantly obvious that the trolls and drum banging half wits are just doing what's percieved as "cool" - bash anything and everything for the sake of it.
O
Every single board on Gamedaqs is infested with these insects who do nothing but complain and think that their opinion is shared by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.

Fact is, the game has been a.success, and anyone who's personal expectations weren't met in every way spit the dummy and.try to drag every else down with their melodramatic misery. Its really no surprise that people.see ithe ndustry as childish. On just about every site you see the same.types of people.

But guess what they don't realise? The game is currently being enjoyed by people all.over the globe. People who have better things to do than troll endlessly on the internet. I love the game, its awesome and what anyone else thinks has no impact on that fact.

Well I'm off to continue playing DmC, the HD collection and DMC4. Plus dozens.of others out of my 150+ games.

Have fun wasting your life trolling like a child :)

I have never seen someone so deluded. Enjoy your 500k sales in the first two weeks Capcom. Hope getting less than half your sales target stings.

Thank you for proving my point. You call me deluded because I like the game and do not share your pretentious attitude. This a prime exampe of the overly obsessed weeboo crowd who are.unable to.tolerate or see anything outside of their own little psychological limbo. You really don't see the irony, do you?

God forbid not eveyone agrees with a classical Gamefaqs weeboo troll LOL

Oh kid, that's just sad for so many reasons. The worst thing is you aren't even succeeding at annoying me - I just feel sorry for you.

Ps sales don't even come into the equation. The hell should I care about profits? I bought the game and its been a huge success in entertainment for me. Sorry, I didn't realise you cared about sales.and profits as though you have shares in the company - here I am thinking of success.on a personal level. How silly of me! Do you need high sales so you can enjoy the game? Hurrrr durrrrr

sales do come into the equation though. it might be a great game for you and you personally found it all fun and well, and sure i guess that's good for you. but the company that made the game wants those sales, they want that money. without it they end up having to cut corners and at the worst, the company either produces substandard games in an attempt to make a quick buck or they get their assets gutted and sold off to various other companies (i.e. THQ).

there's nothing wrong with you liking this game, though i do believe your particular train of thought is shortsighted at best. you admitted to liking this game. surely you would like the company to keep making games along this line of design? if you said yes then you had better hope the game meets their profit expectations.

p.s. on the term weaboo, which you keep spelling "weeboo", here is the only thing i can say about it.

you keep using that word. i do not think it is spelled how you think it is spelled.

people here who call another weaboo generally don't even know what one really is >_>
---
Ignore my typos