So like, is DMC2 worth playing?

#11vgman94Posted 2/3/2013 1:57:49 PM
NeoTStyle posted...
It's better than this at least, so there's that.

Trololol. This game is miles above DMC2. The gun weapons at least force you to vary your attacks, for one thing.
#12Ink-RibbonPosted 2/3/2013 2:02:00 PM
You should play DMC 2 at least to see how they messed up what was good in DMC 1...

Like DMC 2 Dante said, you should say: "Crap like that doesn't interest me, but your swan song will.".

So, play it or watch the entire gameplay on youtube. XD
#13Farting_NewtPosted 2/3/2013 2:06:49 PM
That is a game I only wish upon my enemies...

Seriously just boot it up, perform a stinger, stare in disbelief, perform a stinger again to confirm, leave...

The enemy AI, weapon selection, animation pacing (like how fast you move in combat), story, combat, and boss design are all worst in series IMO. The combo system is even jacked in DMC2, it's wholly and objectively worse any game in the series including this one--even if you have some crazed vendetta against this game.
#14Farting_NewtPosted 2/3/2013 2:10:49 PM(edited)
Let me add, I've bought every single DMC game on day one and beaten all of them except DMC2 and DmC on DMD mode. DmC I haven't beaten DMD because I haven't had time yet, DMC2 I haven't beaten DMD because the gameplay is awful and not enjoyable to play (as opposed to every other game in series)
#15Ink-RibbonPosted 2/3/2013 2:12:14 PM
DMC 2 is pure comic relief gold.

The villain himself makes the game laughable, thus playable.

Arius deserves to be part of DmC 2, if it gets made.
#16NeoTStylePosted 2/3/2013 4:20:25 PM
NeoTStyle posted...
It's better than this at least, so there's that.

Trololol. This game is miles above DMC2. The gun weapons at least force you to vary your attacks, for one thing.

The only thing that ever forces you to vary your weapons and attacks are the colour-coded enemies.