How do you think Dante would respond if he ran into Dino?

#1ReliusCloverPosted 2/3/2013 5:10:08 PM
What would he say or do? Would he mock Dino/Donte when he tells Dante who he thinks he is? Would he just laugh it off? Would he taunt him or make a point to ridicule him like he did Agnus? Would he make an "Emo May Cry" joke? What would the real Dante do if he bumped into Dino somewhere?
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#2SasukefirePosted 2/3/2013 5:11:00 PM
He'd treat him the same way he was treating Nero.
---
I believe both my girlfriend and her friend are equally hot. There is nothing wrong with that!
#3SasukefirePosted 2/3/2013 5:11:28 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65219123
---
I believe both my girlfriend and her friend are equally hot. There is nothing wrong with that!
#4ReliusClover(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:11:58 PM
Sasukefire posted...

Except Dino is not his (arguable) nephew and is actually a poser, pretending to be Dante. Do you think he'd be cool with that?
---
#5SasukefirePosted 2/3/2013 5:15:11 PM
ReliusClover posted...
Sasukefire posted...

Except Dino is not his (arguable) nephew and is actually a poser, pretending to be Dante. Do you think he'd be cool with that?

He's not a poser pretending to be Dante. He is the Dante of this reboot. He can't pretend if he is Dante of his own universe.
---
#6ReliusClover(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:16:12 PM
Sasukefire posted...
ReliusClover posted...
Sasukefire posted...

He's not a poser pretending to be Dante. He is the Dante of this reboot. He can't pretend if he is Dante of his own universe.

He's a poser. There is only one Dante and it's not Dino.

Just as there is only one Mario - not fifty.
---
#7SasukefirePosted 2/3/2013 5:18:01 PM
Letting personal bias getting in the way of logic.
DMC Dante is Dante. DmC Dante is the Dante of DmC. What are you not understanding? Calling him Dante In Name Only won't change anything. DBE Goku is Goku. He's barely anything like Son Goku from Dragon Ball or Sun Wukong from Journey To The West but he is Goku for that film.
---
#8SilentS89Posted 2/3/2013 5:27:11 PM
Sasukefire posted...
DMC Dante is Dante. DmC Dante is the Dante of DmC. What are you not understanding? Calling him Dante In Name Only won't change anything. DBE Goku is Goku. He's barely anything like Son Goku from Dragon Ball or Sun Wukong from Journey To The West but he is Goku for that film.

If it won't change anything then why do you care if people call him DINO?
#9SasukefirePosted 2/3/2013 5:30:49 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

Because it's annoying.
---
#10SilentS89Posted 2/3/2013 5:31:24 PM
Sasukefire posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

Because it's annoying.

Personal bias.

K.