How do you feel about Bloody Palace coming as a free DLC later in the month?

#1SHMYazooPosted 2/3/2013 7:36:11 PM
How do you feel about Bloody Palace coming as a free DLC later in the month? - Results (85 votes)
Good. I liked Bloody Palace in the previous games.
76.47% (65 votes)
I don't care about it. Might play a round or two.
14.12% (12 votes)
Meh. I don't like Bloody Palace.
9.41% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I liked Bloody Palace a lot in DMC3, not so much in DMC2 and DMC4, though.

I didn't like Bloody Palace in DMC2 because the gameplay was bad and the enemies weren't fun. I didn't like Bloody Palace in DMC4 because it had this timer on it, which sucks. I think this one has the potential to be one of the best Bloody Palaces of them all, just PLEASE GOD DON'T LET IT HAVE TIMERS AGAIN.

How 'bout you guys?
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2DanteAwakeninPosted 2/3/2013 7:40:11 PM
That's all the opinions?
---
This parteyh is gettin curazzeyh!!
#3SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:43:12 PM
DanteAwakenin posted...
That's all the opinions?

Yes. 1 option for those who like it, 1 for the neutral and 1 for those who dislike it.

What else did you want as option?
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#4Psychochild27Posted 2/3/2013 7:44:50 PM
It depends on if they do it DMC4 style where the enemies you encounter are hard-set on each floor for the sake of being "Fair" on a leaderboard (Worst thing that could've happened to DMC), or if they do it DMC3 style where while what enemies you could stumble across were pre-set, they were shuffled a bit to make things less static.
#5TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 2/3/2013 7:46:44 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
DanteAwakenin posted...
That's all the opinions?

Yes. 1 option for those who like it, 1 for the neutral and 1 for those who dislike it.

Never played a bloody palace, looking forward to it?
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Many people seem to forget the golden rule of the internet: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion."
#6SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:51:20 PM
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
DanteAwakenin posted...
That's all the opinions?

Never played a bloody palace, looking forward to it?

You're right, I'm sorry. Well anyone else that hasn't played it before but is looking forward to it, get in here and let's know what you expect from it!
---
#7SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:52:16 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
It depends on if they do it DMC4 style where the enemies you encounter are hard-set on each floor for the sake of being "Fair" on a leaderboard (Worst thing that could've happened to DMC), or if they do it DMC3 style where while what enemies you could stumble across were pre-set, they were shuffled a bit to make things less static.

Since it has leaderboards all over it, I'll bet it 'll be balanced for a leaderboard so I guess you won't be very happy :(

I also liked some randomized stuff.
---
#8chaotix247Posted 2/3/2013 8:03:29 PM
It should've been included in the game in the first place considering there's a slay 5000 demons trophy/achievement.
---
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - Black Ops 2, DMCHD, MW2, NHL13, Far Cry 3
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 2/3/2013 8:04:55 PM
Its cut content. Just like Vergil DLC probably is.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#10BrocknothPosted 2/3/2013 8:06:42 PM
I'm glad they aren't charging for it but it should have been in the game from the get go. It's so bizarre that it wasn't.
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"