How do you feel about Bloody Palace coming as a free DLC later in the month?

#21SiLVeR_420Posted 2/3/2013 8:31:02 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Its cut content. Just like Vergil DLC probably is.

But it's free, it doesn't make sense to say it sucks don't you think? I mean, yeah, go ahead and bash Vergil DLC, but how can a free DLC be something bad?

Seriously, sometimes people here try to spin everything to make it look like it's a bad thing...

Being free dosent stop it from being cut content. Cut content is always dumb.
It should either be on the disc when you buy the game or available day 1 for free instead of purposely held back.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#22TheSL1ClubPosted 2/3/2013 8:32:06 PM
Anyway I definitely prefer the 100+ different enemy variety, fixed difficulty combinations, really not a fan of 9999 levels even though you can skip most of it.
#23SilentS89Posted 2/3/2013 8:33:00 PM(edited)
It should be on the disc, It was on the disc in it's immediate predecessor DMC4.

It should have lock on, it was in it's immediate predecessor DMC4.

It should have 60fps, it was in it's immediate predecessor DMC4.

Downgrade.

You want us to smile when they ship us the rest of the game at a later point for free?

We should have the full game at launch.
#24ShadowZero007Posted 2/3/2013 8:34:04 PM
I look forward to it :)
As well as Vergil's Downfall; it'll be a good month for DmC.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#25Psychochild27Posted 2/3/2013 8:35:29 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Anyway I definitely prefer the 100+ different enemy variety, fixed difficulty combinations, really not a fan of 9999 levels even though you can skip most of it.

I didn't mind the 9999 floors thing; it was nice when you hit that sweet spot in the difficulty curve and you could veg out for a while.
#26A7thStevePosted 2/3/2013 8:46:17 PM
Super hyped, I'm almost done with my first play through and I'd normally go right into Bloody Palace... except it's not there! I want to practice my demon evade timing on the enemies that don't pop up in so often in-game.
#27ShadowZero007Posted 2/3/2013 8:48:06 PM
A7thSteve posted...
Super hyped, I'm almost done with my first play through and I'd normally go right into Bloody Palace... except it's not there! I want to practice my demon evade timing on the enemies that don't pop up in so often in-game.

The remixed enemy waves on the higher difficulties oughta help you out there ;)
---
#28A7thStevePosted 2/3/2013 9:04:17 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
A7thSteve posted...

Yeah I saw my friend start to play SOS and I noticed they mixed up the enemies right away. Good thing, too, because I didn't want to feel like having all the abilities from the start was overkill.
#29ShadowZero007Posted 2/3/2013 9:06:50 PM
A7thSteve posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
A7thSteve posted...

Yeah I saw my friend start to play SOS and I noticed they mixed up the enemies right away. Good thing, too, because I didn't want to feel like having all the abilities from the start was overkill.

It really does help keep things fresh; though some pretty frustrating encounters rear their heads.

it can get pretty hectic ;p
It'll make you glad the checkpoint system is so forgiving in this game.
---
#30rpmartin87Posted 2/3/2013 10:11:02 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
A7thSteve posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
A7thSteve posted...

It really does help keep things fresh; though some pretty frustrating encounters rear their heads.

it can get pretty hectic ;p
It'll make you glad the checkpoint system is so forgiving in this game.

Amen.