Thinking about getting this game..

#11SHMYazooPosted 2/3/2013 8:43:17 PM
Psychochild27 posted...

Overall this game is super easy (like Okami easy), but short and really fun. There isn't a single stage or battle where you're like, "Ughh, not THIS level again....", which is more than I can say for most action games.

Missions 16-18 were pretty much my "Uggggggggggh" moment. Especially when they started leaning very heavily on Dreamrunners and Witches mixed with normal packs constantly. I don't know why, but that entire stretch reminded me an awful lot of the Ouroboros building in the end-game of DMC2 Dante's Disk.

Been as you've never played a devil may cry game before I'd recommend the HD collection that gives you more for your money than this ever would.

Very much this as well. You can get the HD Collection for under 20 bucks from Amazon and it's worth it largely for DMC3, but also to see where a lot of the ideas from Bayonetta (And a ****load of cameos/allusions) come from as key members of Bayonetta had their hands in DMC1.

I LOVED the Building level (mission 16?). I think it was one of my favorite levels in the whole franchise.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#12Psychochild27Posted 2/3/2013 8:47:42 PM
SHMYazoo posted...

I LOVED the Building level (mission 16?). I think it was one of my favorite levels in the whole franchise.

I'm happy you enjoyed it, but that wasn't my experience with it.