DmC kick from devil mode

#1luchovPosted 2/3/2013 8:30:30 PM
Sometimes when Dante pulls and enemy and kicks it, there is a cinematographic close up that looks cool. Is this random or is there any trick to it?
#2SHMYazooPosted 2/3/2013 8:34:12 PM
Not sure, it looks awesome.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#3Psychochild27Posted 2/3/2013 8:36:45 PM
Either random chance or a perfect frame input for the kick. That's typically how these things go, isn't it?
#4ShadowZero007Posted 2/3/2013 8:37:52 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a "Kicker" done at optimal timing.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#5SHMYazooPosted 2/3/2013 8:38:31 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
Either random chance or a perfect frame input for the kick. That's typically how these things go, isn't it?

Would make sense the perfect frame thing.

Anyone has more trouble executing the Angel grapple uppercut consistently? It seems the demon kick has a very large frame window of execution while angel uppercut has a much smaller one.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#6ShadowZero007Posted 2/3/2013 8:42:15 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Psychochild27 posted...

Would make sense the perfect frame thing.

Anyone has more trouble executing the Angel grapple uppercut consistently? It seems the demon kick has a very large frame window of execution while angel uppercut has a much smaller one.

Yeah I can get the Kick to happen pretty easily if I just tap square, but the uppercut takes a much more accurate input. I think the enhanced kick is similar in terms of input timing,
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#7truly_FLCLPosted 2/3/2013 8:54:16 PM(edited)
for the cinematic version, you need to tap the button after dante elbows the opponent (you'll notice that he does this after every demon pull if you don't follow up with something immediately after)

there's some minor strictness to it
---
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/masshi/sad_ckcs.jpg
#8DJ_0000Posted 2/3/2013 9:00:42 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
I'm pretty sure it's a "Kicker" done at optimal timing.

It is
#9luchov(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:50:31 AM
Ok, I'll try with the elbow thing and you guys are right, the uppercut is more strict in timing.
#10luchov(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:52:04 AM
Truly was right. Hit square button at the last moment and you got the cool cinematography.
Thanks!!