Whoever doesn't like this game is full of crap!

#1ShadowZero007Posted 2/4/2013 2:45:08 AM
I mean; you have eaten today right?
I do hope you're taking care of yourselves D:

Err random social topic?
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#2SiLVeR_420Posted 2/4/2013 2:47:01 AM
I had a BLT sandwich. Twas good.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/4/2013 2:47:46 AM
I'm all for a new safe haven.

So.... anybody seen any movies lately?

I saw Les Miserables a few days ago. Manly tears were shed.... dammit Anne Hathaway T_T
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4ShadowZero007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:50:07 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

I saw Les Miserables a few days ago. Manly tears were shed.... dammit Anne Hathaway T_T

Is it as good as the old movie?
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#5Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 2/4/2013 2:54:31 AM
I took my ladyfriend to see Les Mis on Chirstmas. That is an extraordinarily sad story.

Also saw Django Unhained last month. That is an extraordinarily awesome story.

Just saw Here Comes the Boom yesterday. That was a solidly funny story.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."
#6KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/4/2013 2:55:39 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

Is it as good as the old movie?

I haven't seen the old movie, so I dunno.

There were some changes to the music that I noticed right away (sections cut out, orders switched, a song or two added). Overall it was pretty damn good. I give it 8/10. Maybe a 9 if I factor in nostalgia (I was in Les Mis in high school). Anne Hathaway was phenomenal. She made me cry twice, she pulled off Fantine so well.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#7KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 3:01:58 AM
amount of butthurtness +100
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 2/4/2013 3:02:38 AM
Isn't Les Mis a musical? Thats like the only thing stooping me from seeing it...not a big fan of musicals. Old Disney stuff is pretty much the only musicals I can stand. Speaking of I feel like watching Fox and the Hound now.
---
Forgive the name.
#9KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/4/2013 3:06:13 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Isn't Les Mis a musical? Thats like the only thing stooping me from seeing it...not a big fan of musicals. Old Disney stuff is pretty much the only musicals I can stand. Speaking of I feel like watching Fox and the Hound now.

It's more than a musical, more like an operetta. It's like 95% singing with some occasional dialogue.

It's also one of the greatest musicals to ever be written ever in the history of history. Yeah, I said it.

But seriously, it's really good. If you aren't in to musicals, you might not be a fan, but it's a really powerful movie with some great messages.

Also, Fox and the Hound is sad. Just saying.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 2/4/2013 3:11:40 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

It's more than a musical, more like an operetta. It's like 95% singing with some occasional dialogue.

It's also one of the greatest musicals to ever be written ever in the history of history. Yeah, I said it.

But seriously, it's really good. If you aren't in to musicals, you might not be a fan, but it's a really powerful movie with some great messages.

Also, Fox and the Hound is sad. Just saying.

I know its sad. Fox and the Hound is one of my favorites. Dosent beat Beauty and the Beast though but its 2nd place.
---
Forgive the name.