DMC Collection has
77 XBOX 360 >
74 PS3

DMC 4 has
78 PC
84 XBOX
84 PS3

Verdict:
Though some fans would like for DmC to be rated lowest, it comes out on top in this generation of console gaming. Even if it had come out on the ps2 as the original highest ranking DMC had, it'd still score higher due to nothing being like it. In the past, DMC was the only game that had a excellent combat system, that is, until God of War arrived on the scene.These old installments can not hold a candle to the reboot due to their outdated features, even revamped, these games feel stale and can't withstand the test of time.

DmC triumphs over the past installments and earns it's title as the Great reboot. Haters May Cry but there's no stopping the excellence of this game. .

wanna compare against original scores of DMC1? wait, don't do it. I don't want to have another crying fanboy throwing a tantrum

Wanna compare any hack and slash to the GOW series?

No? Then shh and learn something.
#12syctheweilderPosted 2/4/2013 2:26:40 AM
Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys.

guys

His name is DEATHTHREATS.

Your first instinct should be to immediately disregard everything he says. Could there be a more transparent alt account name?

also

Board User Information
User Name Deaththreats
User ID 6724202
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:12 AM
Last Visit Monday, February 4, 2013 4:20 AM
Karma 4
Active Messages Posted 38

ok, now stop talking to him.
#13Deaththreats(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:36:25 AM
syctheweilder posted...
Guys. Guys. Guys. Guys.

guys

His name is DEATHTHREATS.

Your first instinct should be to immediately disregard everything he says. Could there be a more transparent alt account name?

also

Board User Information
User Name Deaththreats
User ID 6724202
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:12 AM
Last Visit Monday, February 4, 2013 4:20 AM
Karma 4
Active Messages Posted 38

ok, now stop talking to him.

In other words, YOU CANT ARGUE WITH FACTS. RETREAT!
#14Windmaster715Posted 2/4/2013 5:39:01 AM
Deaththreats posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Deaththreats posted...
DmC Vs DMC HD Collection.

DmC has a metacritic score of
86 XBOX360 >
85 PS3>
84 PC

DMC Collection has
77 XBOX 360 >
74 PS3

DMC 4 has
78 PC
84 XBOX
84 PS3

Verdict:
Though some fans would like for DmC to be rated lowest, it comes out on top in this generation of console gaming. Even if it had come out on the ps2 as the original highest ranking DMC had, it'd still score higher due to nothing being like it. In the past, DMC was the only game that had a excellent combat system, that is, until God of War arrived on the scene.These old installments can not hold a candle to the reboot due to their outdated features, even revamped, these games feel stale and can't withstand the test of time.

DmC triumphs over the past installments and earns it's title as the Great reboot. Haters May Cry but there's no stopping the excellence of this game. .

wanna compare against original scores of DMC1? wait, don't do it. I don't want to have another crying fanboy throwing a tantrum

Wanna compare any hack and slash to the GOW series?

No? Then shh and learn something.

look at you! using other opinions to make a points that you think it is a good game and everyone should say so whether they like it or not. Just as bad than those you argue with. Go screw yourself
---
Ignore my typos
#15Fear-My-WrathPosted 2/4/2013 5:40:11 AM
Deaththreats posted...
GujinKami posted...
With this logic, Call of Duty Black Ops destroys every DMC game ever made, and Wii Fit is the greatest game ever made.

Shut up.

People are buying the game, the scores are way higher, but the category is different.

If we go by popularity Call of Duty automatically wins. By sales, COD automatically wins. By scores, COD wins.

What's your gripe with COD? Oh, it's not underground.

See, here's the thing: what you're going by isn't at all reflective of your own personal experience with a game. The majority consensus of it could be that it's "great", or "brilliant" or "flawless" etc; but if you yourself are having a bad time with it, then all the praise and glory that game gets is invalidated in your own perception.

This is the case for COD, DmC and every game that has ever come into existence - some people like it, others don't. It's a little thing called subjectivity. If we used your logic, DMC1 is unequivocally better than DmC, because it got a 94 on Metacritic while DmC got an 85. Going by popularity, or sales and other people's individual opinions doesn't make a game objectively good or bad. I mean, most people agree that DMC2 is terrible, but there's someone out there that genuinely believes it's the best in the series. If he believes it, and has played the others, no amount of popularity for the other games is going to make him inherently wrong.

TL;DR: COD and DmC (and other games) are only as good as the individual deems them. Sales and review scores do not indisputably determine the game's quality.
#16SasukefirePosted 2/4/2013 5:41:40 AM
GujinKami posted...
With this logic, Call of Duty Black Ops destroys every DMC game ever made, and Wii Fit is the greatest game ever made.

Shut up.

---
From the angst of lost memories
A just revenge to cure misery
#17LordOfCinderPosted 2/4/2013 6:19:10 AM
Dat reassurance.
---
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft
#18DrLight66Posted 2/4/2013 6:30:16 AM
DMC2 is so bad it drops the HD collection by 70 points, but the awesomeness that is DMC3 SE brings it back up by 160 points.
#19Shadowrider70Posted 2/4/2013 7:14:42 AM
I wonder if the TC has even played any of the others. I won't say anything rude, because I myself just finished 3 yesterday, and I've yet to play even half of DmC. Just my opinion though, nothing more. Though I don't think you should compare by Collection to Game. Try comparing each game to game, and see how that works out. Still have thoughts that TC is just a troll though, but... Yeeah
---
Currently playing: Star Ocean;Luigi's Mansion;Darksiders.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#20DuuuDe14Posted 2/4/2013 7:17:57 AM
TC is a troll.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.