Capcom lowers their expectations for the fiscal year

#21_Uwye_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:48:23 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
@Deaththreats

Wait, wait, wait...

So DmC not only failed miserably in its main objective (aka, to reach a larger audience), forced Capcom to lower their expectations TWICE, and is dropping like a stone on the charts into utter irrelevancy but it is also on track to become the worst selling entry of the franchise , and you think that Capcom is really looking at making a sequel? When DmC 2 could very easily sell even less?

What are you talking about? It has sold more than Anarchy Reigns and it was #1 in UK charts.
#22wavaryen1Posted 2/4/2013 4:05:38 AM
Does not matter, it is still a amazing game, and we will still see a dmc 2.

*shrugs* Haters will hate, but you can't stop Ninja.
#23KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 4:07:14 AM
wavaryen1 posted...

I remember those sweet articles before dmc announcement like " Is NT done for?
#24VaruneyPosted 2/4/2013 4:10:41 AM
wavaryen1 posted...

Of course we can't. You cannot "stop" something that has already stopped.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#25_Uwye_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:17:06 AM
wavaryen1 posted...

Damn straight you can't! Remember when NT in pre-release interviews said they were planning to do Heavenly Sword 2 and Enslaved 2 and...oh...uhm...
#26Phantom_Opera_GPosted 2/4/2013 4:21:30 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
@Deaththreats

Wait, wait, wait...

So DmC not only failed miserably in its main objective (aka, to reach a larger audience), forced Capcom to lower their expectations TWICE, and is dropping like a stone on the charts into utter irrelevancy but it is also on track to become the worst selling entry of the franchise , and you think that Capcom is really looking at making a sequel? When DmC 2 could very easily sell even less?

Well if Capcom want to be architects of their own destruction by releasing DmC2 they're more than welcome to, but I warn them that it would not be wise based on the sales, or lack of, of the original.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#27KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 4:23:45 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
wavaryen1 posted...

Damn straight you can't! Remember when NT in pre-release interviews said they were planning to do Heavenly Sword 2 and Enslaved 2 and...oh...uhm...

Heavenly Sword should have been trilogy and second part of it...oh, wait....
#28wavaryen1Posted 2/4/2013 4:45:40 AM
Whatever you guys are trash anyway. The sad fact is that players like you guys who cry because of how he looks or not getting the same ol DMC is the reason why COD and games don't take risk and do things out of the normal.

Sad world we live in where gamers have become this shaded. No matter how great a game is. If it is not what you wanted, you will just whine and hate on it.

There will be a DMC 2. I put money on it, and nothing you can do to stop it

Dream on little baddies.
#29xOmniCloudxPosted 2/4/2013 5:10:13 AM
Platinum games made the mistake of allying with SEGA. SEGA couldn't afford proper marketing, screwed up release dates and even butchered a port of their best game. The fact they're done with SEGA now since Anarchy Reigns FINALLY saw release worldwide will be a great service to them. Although I expect Bayonetta 2 to bomb given the Wii-U small install base and what the majority are into anyway. Only Rising will do well.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#30Windmaster715Posted 2/4/2013 5:11:58 AM
wavaryen1 posted...
Whatever you guys are trash anyway. The sad fact is that players like you guys who cry because of how he looks or not getting the same ol DMC is the reason why COD and games don't take risk and do things out of the normal.

Sad world we live in where gamers have become this shaded. No matter how great a game is. If it is not what you wanted, you will just whine and hate on it.

There will be a DMC 2. I put money on it, and nothing you can do to stop it

Dream on little baddies.

The complaints aren't just about how they look. quit being stupid. an I am not gonna list everyone's complaints for you.

geeze you are just as bad as blind haters
---
Ignore my typos