There was competition in January...

#1DeaththreatsPosted 2/4/2013 3:20:54 AM
Right Platinum Games? With Anarchy Reigns releasing in the US. Even though it's the "famous" Platinum Games, their inclusion of online multiplayer, stylish combat, and a 30 dollar pricetag couldn't even take down the heavily controversial DmC. It also failed even with the inclusion of the character from the Bayonetta series,

DmC beat out the online multiplayer brawler with much better scores and overall fun factor. No one can deny.

Can Platinum Games redeem itself in February? Let's see the lineup against Metal Gear Rising.

-Dead Space 3
-Bioshock Infinite
-Crysis 3
-Aliens Colonial Marines

There is still hope for Metal Gear Rising! It's the only hack and slash for that month. No competition in that area like DmC had. But wait! Could the highly anticipated Vergil DLC of DmC draw in more consumers?
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/4/2013 3:22:07 AM
User Name Deaththreats
User ID 6724202
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:12 AM
Last Visit Monday, February 4, 2013 5:20 AM
Karma 4
Active Messages Posted 36

Again? It's not working, you're trying to troll at like 5:00 AM. Try again in the afternoon or something.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#3Deaththreats(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:24:49 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
User Name Deaththreats
User ID 6724202
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Karma 4

Again? It's not working, you're trying to troll at like 5:00 AM. Try again in the afternoon or something.

It's not trolling, it's a fact.

Sorry kiddo.
#4KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 3:26:04 AM
Deaththreats posted...
Right Platinum Games? With Anarchy Reigns releasing in the US. Even though it's the "famous" Platinum Games, their inclusion of online multiplayer, stylish combat, and a 30 dollar pricetag couldn't even take down the heavily controversial DmC. It also failed even with the inclusion of the character from the Bayonetta series,

DmC beat out the online multiplayer brawler with much better scores and overall fun factor. No one can deny.

Can Platinum Games redeem itself in February? Let's see the lineup against Metal Gear Rising.

-Dead Space 3
-Bioshock Infinite
-Crysis 3
-Aliens Colonial Marines

There is still hope for Metal Gear Rising! It's the only hack and slash for that month. No competition in that area like DmC had. But wait! Could the highly anticipated Vergil DLC of DmC draw in more consumers?

really? cause after buying Anarchy Reigns, I played it week without thinking about whiny NT fanboys who payed 60 bucks for sh**** replacement of original game
#5Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/4/2013 3:26:53 AM
It's also a new IP, from a much smaller publisher with a much smaller advert budget.

And also, DmC is drastically underperfoming expectations, and much lower sales than the prior entry.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#6KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/4/2013 3:28:13 AM
Deaththreats posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
User Name Deaththreats
User ID 6724202
Karma 4

It's not trolling, it's a fact.

Sorry kiddo.

Trolling is posting something in an attempt to rile up other users, or get them to respond in a certain way.

So, yeah. You're trolling. Plus, "fun factor" is subjective. It can't be a fact that DmC is fun.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#7KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 3:31:18 AM
also: dmc was advertised as best H&S EV_AR on every corner, on every website, with thousands of damage controls... AR came out half an year ago, as much smaller title without much advertisement and still preformed well. As for dmc for such god sent advertisements it performed as crap...well sorry I correct..it is crap
#8Deaththreats(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:33:05 AM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
It's also a new IP, from a much smaller publisher with a much smaller advert budget.

And also, DmC is drastically underperfoming expectations, and much lower sales than the prior entry.

Wanna know what else sold under expectations? Since DMC 4? Alot of your favorite games. Check the sales of the gaming industry, they've been plummeting for the longest. No one is surprised a game like Devil May Cry or Anarchy Reigns isn't selling well.

Wanna know what's not going to be sold under expectations God of War.

Wanna know how MGR is going to sale? Like a Metal gear game, because alot of people don't know that this Metal Gear isn't apart of the Metal Gear Solid entries. Why do they not know? Because, they aren't on forums or searching for it.
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 2/4/2013 3:35:27 AM
I had more fun with Anarchy Reigns in the first 30 minutes then I did through DmCs whole campaign.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#10Phantom_Opera_GPosted 2/4/2013 3:42:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]