Is this failing?

#11IshaguPosted 2/4/2013 5:18:05 AM
Tameem is awesome.

Hope he's in charge of future DmC games. He did a great job.
---
You're not a serious gamer if you never game on a PC!!
-~Ishagu~-
#12KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 5:28:14 AM
Ishagu posted...
Tameem is awesome.

Well if he changes future from dumpster, maybe. Maybe he can be as his teeny hero Donte: without washing, half drunk and drug addicted, yet still fighting bad society.
#13Windmaster715Posted 2/4/2013 5:31:40 AM
Ishagu posted...
Tameem is awesome.

Doing a good job doesn't change the fact he is a d-bag

and hopefully he makes a good story because he thinks it is more important thane gameplay in video games
---
Ignore my typos
#14chaotix247Posted 2/4/2013 5:40:06 AM

Excellent. I hope Tameem loses his job over this.

Not a cool thing to say, My friend.

I don't know if you've seen the comments he made against the fans and in interviews but this guy is a ****ing ****wad. We understand you're going a different direction but you don't insult anybody over it. Stand by your direction because you feel that it brings something new to the table. Convince us to buy into it (even though it sucks to me personally), don't make excuses as to the low sales of Enslaved because of DMC fans, and don't model a video game character after yourself (the original trailer model). Maybe if he wasn't such an ass some things would be different (not drastically but still). He deserves to lose his job after this.
---
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - Black Ops 2, DMCHD, MW2, NHL13, Far Cry 3
#15xOmniCloudxPosted 2/4/2013 6:26:48 AM
Windmaster715 posted...
DanteAwakenin posted...

He shouldn't lose his job over the game at all.

He should have lost his job for being a complete douche to people.

He doesn't make "terrible" games. He just makes very "stupid" comments

like when he said story is more important than gameplay. look how that turned out

So people should lose their jobs for being asses? LOL! And this is the preferred option it being for the product someone puts out even if it consistently underperforms despite having every advantage to excel? LOL!
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#16SuperShadowAcePosted 2/4/2013 6:39:21 AM
TehPwnzerer posted...

He won't, NJ stays alive on their mocap studio. Every game the made (including the stuff they made while called Just Add Monsters) has been a bomb.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#17Windmaster715Posted 2/4/2013 7:18:00 AM
xOmniCloudx posted...
Windmaster715 posted...
DanteAwakenin posted...

He shouldn't lose his job over the game at all.

He should have lost his job for being a complete douche to people.

He doesn't make "terrible" games. He just makes very "stupid" comments

like when he said story is more important than gameplay. look how that turned out

So people should lose their jobs for being asses? LOL! And this is the preferred option it being for the product someone puts out even if it consistently underperforms despite having every advantage to excel? LOL!

Yes because people get fired when they do things that hurt the public image of the company. Except in Ninja Theory's case here where he hasn't. People get fired for such bad PR regardless of if he is trolled or not.

It is the only thing he has done to get fired.
---
Ignore my typos
#18AsellusPosted 2/4/2013 7:20:04 AM
Oh yeah,
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/04/dmc-devil-may-cry-shipped-1-million-in-january-forecasts-slash/

Original sales projection was 5 million, later downgraded to 2 million, now downgraded to 1.2 million.

Compare to DMC4 which shipped two million in two weeks.
#19Windmaster715Posted 2/4/2013 7:43:01 AM
Asellus posted...
Oh yeah,
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/04/dmc-devil-may-cry-shipped-1-million-in-january-forecasts-slash/

Original sales projection was 5 million, later downgraded to 2 million, now downgraded to 1.2 million.

Compare to DMC4 which shipped two million in two weeks.

It is not a good forecast. They want to prove it superior, but they have to forecast lower sales than their last game.

I understand people who want it to succeed, but lowering sales expectations so they can say that does not prove their argument. I rather it truly succeed rather than Capcom whffing their expectations down just to say it
---
Ignore my typos