If you hate the game, why are you still on the forum?

#1IshaguPosted 2/4/2013 7:36:51 AM(edited)
So liking this game labels you as a troll? Its been out for two weeks now, why are the haters still here.

I dont know about you guys, but if I really didnt like something I would be spending my time on other things...

The haters must have very lonely lives...
---
You're not a serious gamer if you never game on a PC!!
-~Ishagu~-
#2SuperShadowAcePosted 2/4/2013 7:37:05 AM
Your point?
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#3SasukefirePosted 2/4/2013 7:37:25 AM
Because all the other DMC boards are dead and this renewed interest in DMC for better or for worst.
---
Looks like I'm getting closer.
#4Ishagu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:38:31 AM
You aren't forced to play this game. If you don't like it go and play something else.

Or get a life maybe?
---
You're not a serious gamer if you never game on a PC!!
-~Ishagu~-
#5produnerPosted 2/4/2013 7:38:57 AM
I hate the game, but i have it and it is an important part of the series that i like and care about. Forums usually update news about the game like patches, DLC, sequels, new gameplay tech....etc.
#6SasukefirePosted 2/4/2013 7:39:03 AM
Ishagu posted...
You aren't forced to play this game. If you don't like it go and play something else.

Or get a life maybe?

>On Gamefaqs
>Tell others to get a life
---
#7SuperShadowAcePosted 2/4/2013 7:40:59 AM
Sasukefire posted...
Ishagu posted...

Or get a life maybe?

>On Gamefaqs

Stop trying to greentext outside that site.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#8SasukefirePosted 2/4/2013 7:42:28 AM
SuperShadowAce posted...
Sasukefire posted...
Ishagu posted...

Or get a life maybe?

>On Gamefaqs

Stop trying to greentext outside that site.

NEVER!
---
#9produnerPosted 2/4/2013 7:43:55 AM
TC you're the one that should get a life, making topics to complain about other users' activities. Even the "get a life" line, it is meaningless and without context; there is no definite meaning of what a "life" supposed to be. Anyone can do whatever he wants and staying on a forum to bash people is as meaningless as having a social life ; you don't serve a higher purpose.
#10FireMage7777Posted 2/4/2013 7:44:22 AM
The newest entry in any franchise is that series' board...and the opinions of the fans of that particular entry will come up time and again
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher