ITT: Every dumb journalist

#1sworderPosted 2/4/2013 6:50:20 AM
"DmC haters are the minority, they are weeping right now because this game is excellent and what they think and/or say doesn't matter." (Paraphrased)

Ask Capcom if we don't matter now with those pathetic sales numbers. Guess who had the last laugh
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 2/4/2013 6:51:06 AM
Truman Capote?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3FishermanFriendPosted 2/4/2013 7:00:37 AM(edited)
Hey Sworder, I know you're a child/teenager which kind of justifies your childish and immature behavior, but it would be nice for the internet and the entire world if you tried to be a bit more mature.

Also I'm not sure who had the last laugh. Are you suggesting you and people like you? Because you don't seem to be happy or laughing at all. In fact quite the opposite. You seem quite angry over something very insignificant and meaningless.
#4produnerPosted 2/4/2013 7:00:29 AM
That is a way of attracting attention by using a controversial statement to bring in more traffic.
#5SasukefirePosted 2/4/2013 7:01:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gotkyjhVHQU
---
Looks like I'm getting closer.
#6RD_21Posted 2/4/2013 7:21:50 AM
On the Vita board the troll had develop a term called Vitassurance and I think topics like those fit the spirit of that term perfectly but for the DmC antis who are so desperate to see this fail.

By the way stop writing your angry reply already because I don't care one way or the other, I haven't played the game yet and I am not an anti or a pro, just someone who's trying to keep an eye on this game and find this board pretty funny.
#7DuuuDe14Posted 2/4/2013 7:24:18 AM
You're not helping TC.

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#8Hash062Posted 2/4/2013 7:44:20 AM
Journalists got their checks just like Ninja Theory, so all's well for them.
#9sworder(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:19:05 AM
FishermanFriend posted...
Hey Sworder, I know you're a child/teenager which kind of justifies your childish and immature behavior, but it would be nice for the internet and the entire world if you tried to be a bit more mature.

Also I'm not sure who had the last laugh. Are you suggesting you and people like you? Because you don't seem to be happy or laughing at all. In fact quite the opposite. You seem quite angry over something very insignificant and meaningless.

Hey FishermanFriend, I fear that you may be the child if you assume grown ups can't be immature. Did you see the people I was mocking in my post? Those were grown men being immature. There is no correlation between maturity and age on the internet. This is obvious.

I actually am very happy. Calling someone pathetic is not anger. Them looking like idiots does make me laugh. I don't know in what world you live in, but losing millions of dollars in sales is not "insignificant and meaningless."

Thank you for your time :D
#10cessPosted 2/4/2013 9:26:17 AM
Ive been avoiding posting in these topics, but as a journalist this is just stupid. If you think journalists are all paid off just because they give a review you disagree with then you're an idiot. When doing a review journalists post their opinion. Because that is what a review is. Opinion. Some reviewers liked it, tough break. Sorry not everyone hates it as.much as some.of you.