i need suggestion

#1spyhunterPosted 2/4/2013 7:52:08 AM
i just need suggestion which game to buy...i have played all DMC game except for this one and i am also looking forward for dead space 3 and metal gear rising..but at this moment i can only buy 2 games so plz tell me which 2 games should i buy ? thank you

DmC
Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 2/4/2013 7:53:54 AM
DmC and MGR
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3jayganautPosted 2/4/2013 7:53:58 AM
Try the demos?
#4KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 7:56:00 AM
spyhunter posted...
i just need suggestion which game to buy...i have played all DMC game except for this one and i am also looking forward for dead space 3 and metal gear rising..but at this moment i can only buy 2 games so plz tell me which 2 games should i buy ? thank you

DmC
Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising

if you ask me MGR and DS3. Both provides you with more time challenge than DmC.
But try demos, if you're not sure.
#5produnerPosted 2/4/2013 7:58:26 AM(edited)
MGR:R and DmC. Dead space is a mainstream kind of game. Also try all of the demos before you buy and decide for your self.
#6spyhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:57:47 AM
jayganaut posted...
Try the demos?

well i tried DmC and Dead space 3 but dmc was like ok to me and dead space i was looking forward to play with my brother in split screen but its an online co-op...even though the game is good and havent tried the MGR demo but from the gameplay it looks really good...
#7spyhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:00:57 AM
Kyrylo posted...
spyhunter posted...

DmC
Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising

well i tried DmC and Dead space 3 but dmc was like ok to me and dead space i was looking forward to play with my brother in split screen but its an online co-op...even though the game is good and havent tried the MGR demo but from the gameplay it looks really good...
#8KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 8:02:50 AM
spyhunter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
spyhunter posted...

DmC
Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising

if it was only ok. pass on DmC. DS3 is much longer than DmC. So maybe till you finish both MGR and DS3 you get enough money to buy DmC.
#9spyhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:05:03 AM
Kyrylo posted...
spyhunter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
spyhunter posted...

DmC
Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising

if it was only ok. pass on DmC. DS3 is much longer than DmC. So maybe till you finish both MGR and DS3 you get enough money to buy DmC.

i have enough money to buy 3 games but the 3rd slot im keeping for God Of War
#10DuuuDe14Posted 2/4/2013 8:11:34 AM
MGR. And then buy it again.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.