i need suggestion

#11KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 8:19:38 AM
spyhunter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
spyhunter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
spyhunter posted...
i just need suggestion which game to buy...i have played all DMC game except for this one and i am also looking forward for dead space 3 and metal gear rising..but at this moment i can only buy 2 games so plz tell me which 2 games should i buy ? thank you

DmC
Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising

if you ask me MGR and DS3. Both provides you with more time challenge than DmC.
But try demos, if you're not sure.

well i tried DmC and Dead space 3 but dmc was like ok to me and dead space i was looking forward to play with my brother in split screen but its an online co-op...even though the game is good and havent tried the MGR demo but from the gameplay it looks really good...

if it was only ok. pass on DmC. DS3 is much longer than DmC. So maybe till you finish both MGR and DS3 you get enough money to buy DmC.

i have enough money to buy 3 games but the 3rd slot im keeping for God Of War

Well, MGR and DS3 should provide you with enough time till GoW.:D Difference is you can still get preorder bonuses for MGR. And DS3 is longest of those. DmC won't run anywhere and be cheaper by the time you're done with GoW
#12spyhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:35:58 AM
do u have any idea when vergil's downfall is going to release ?..
#13SHMYazooPosted 2/4/2013 8:37:05 AM
spyhunter posted...
do u have any idea when vergil's downfall is going to release ?..

End of february according to popular belief.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards