Fans should had tried the demo

#31ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/4/2013 10:56:13 AM
DragonOfChaos posted...
I think it's sad this game isn't getting the reception it should be getting. I was one of those whiny fans complaining about Dante's new look too. Then I tried out the demo...and it made a believer out of me. The game is fun and AMAZING! I haven't seen the end yet and I'm already wanting to see a sequel. Its got a really good story, sweet weapons, killer soundtrack, and some of the most creative boss fights and level designs I've ever seen in a video game. I really hope more people eventually open their minds and give the game a chance. I honestly would love to see the series go in this direction and see them explore this story for a while.

Gave the game a chance, finished it, it's still a pile of crap.
#32SephirothDZXPosted 2/4/2013 10:57:42 AM
Ishagu posted...
Lol @ people sating it has a bad story. You guys played the old dmc games?

The old games didn't pretend they were better stories then they actually were. DmC was supposed to provide a great story and NT was specifically brought in for that purpose. The fact that DmC's story is no better than any of the other stories is what makes it a bigger failure.
#33bigdom93Posted 2/4/2013 11:03:18 AM
SephirothDZX posted...
Ishagu posted...
Lol @ people sating it has a bad story. You guys played the old dmc games?

The old games didn't pretend they were better stories then they actually were. DmC was supposed to provide a great story and NT was specifically brought in for that purpose. The fact that DmC's story is no better than any of the other stories is what makes it a bigger failure.

thank you, that's a detail the everyone who like this game and reviewers seems to conveniently forgets
#34KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 11:05:32 AM
DragonOfChaos posted...
I think it's sad this game isn't getting the reception it should be getting. I was one of those whiny fans complaining about Dante's new look too. Then I tried out the demo...and it made a believer out of me. The game is fun and AMAZING! I haven't seen the end yet and I'm already wanting to see a sequel. Its got a really good story, sweet weapons, killer soundtrack, and some of the most creative boss fights and level designs I've ever seen in a video game. I really hope more people eventually open their minds and give the game a chance. I honestly would love to see the series go in this direction and see them explore this story for a while.

I tired it. And it was CRAP with big C