Capcoms sales expectations down 40% for DmC.

#1DentenshiPosted 2/4/2013 11:09:27 AM
Sad capcom doesn't have any faith in ninja theory..>_>

http://www.6aming.com/capcom-ships-1-million-copies-of-dmc-devil-may-cry/
---
People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind.
GT:Dentenshi PSN:wolfkeeper
#2RezzmanPosted 2/4/2013 11:12:05 AM
After their last three games, anyone who has any faith in Ninja Theory deserves to be locked away in the looney bin.
---
-=Rezzy=-
#3Dentenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:14:27 AM
Rezzman posted...
After their last three games, anyone who has any faith in Ninja Theory deserves to be locked away in the looney bin.

Word is that Sony is allowing them to make Heavenly sword 2.
---
People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind.
#4AsellusPosted 2/4/2013 11:19:25 AM
But it will have the feel of 2 million in sales!

/ yes I am so totally borrowing that joke.
#5SonikkuJPosted 2/4/2013 11:19:51 AM
Rezzman posted...

To the looney bin!

Well, I only liked Enslaved to be honest. Never played Heavenly Sword, and don't know what else they made.

But, to the looney bin, because we're dismissing ALL of them, which means ANY of them too!
#6RezzmanPosted 2/4/2013 11:21:25 AM
Dentenshi posted...
Rezzman posted...

I thought that they WERE working on HS2, but it was eventually cancelled?
---
-=Rezzy=-
#7KyryloPosted 2/4/2013 11:22:23 AM
Rezzman posted...
Dentenshi posted...
Rezzman posted...

yup. they wanted to port it on xbox. so sony showed them finger and kicked them on the street.
#8Alastor6Posted 2/4/2013 11:24:29 AM
SonikkuJ posted...
Rezzman posted...

To the looney bin!

Well, I only liked Enslaved to be honest. Never played Heavenly Sword, and don't know what else they made.

But, to the looney bin, because we're dismissing ALL of them, which means ANY of them too!

NT has always needed help with their games, having extra help with HS and bringing in someone to completely rewrite Enslaved. With DmC currently flopping, can anyone truely say NT is a good developer?
#9hoagie727Posted 2/4/2013 11:29:58 AM
Although I agree the game bombed and is technically a failure I do not agree that bad sales always equal bad games.

COD and Madden sell like crazy and are crap.

I liked Heavenly Sword and DmC.

I think Sony agrees which is why NT still makes games.

But choosing a dev that never sells a lot of games to reboot a huge franchise was not a good pick by Capcom.
#10Dentenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:39:20 AM
Rezzman posted...
Dentenshi posted...
Rezzman posted...

Personally. I bet its a hoax. Ninja theory just doesn't bring in the bacon.
---