DMC second week global sales dropped 75% according to VGChartz

#41_Uwye_Posted 2/4/2013 1:30:34 PM
AsimLeonheart posted...
Loshadt posted...
VGchartz is not a reliable source.

Any other reliable source that you may able to provide right now? NONE of the sales estimates are ever completely accurate. However, they do provide a general idea of things. It is not like VGChartz may list a multimillion seller as a sub-million seller or vice versa.

DMC3 PS2 sales according to VGChartz:
2.09 millions

DMC3 PS2 sales according to Capcom:
1.3 millions

DMC3 PS2 sales in japan according to VGChartz:
0.29 millions

DMC3 PS2 sales in japan according to Famitsu:
0.45 millions

Ehm...

fesodes posted...
VGChartz is not reliable? What about Famitsu sales data? What about Capcom slashing sales forcast(3rd quarter report conference)?

VGChartz isn't reliable but of course that doesn't mean per se that DmC isn't selling badly. One thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.
#42wwinterj25Posted 2/4/2013 1:36:19 PM
Jereth6 posted...
This series demise is your fault, not the developer's. They made a quality video game you selfish people cannibalized it. You told people who were interested in getting it not to.

The series demise is fine by me as I hate the DmC series. :)
If you are including DmC as part of the DMC series than you are wrong. It was Capcoms choice to reboot the series and they took the DMC fans for granted. They simply wanted to reboot to attract more people to buy the game(got greedy as apparently DMC 4 didn't sell enough) and now it's backfired on there ass.

Naturally folk won't buy a game that didn't need to happen or a game they don't want. Out fault? Nope.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#43SSJ5_Goku-SanPosted 2/4/2013 1:41:14 PM
Jereth6 posted...

A guy working at gamestop was actually discouraging me from pre odering it, told me it was an abomination, I hope the guy loses his job.

He did? Jesus, that guy should get a HUGE raise. Good for him.
#44SephirothDZXPosted 2/4/2013 1:43:05 PM
SSJ5_Goku-San posted...
Jereth6 posted...

A guy working at gamestop was actually discouraging me from pre odering it, told me it was an abomination, I hope the guy loses his job.

He did? Jesus, that guy should get a HUGE raise. Good for him.

PROMOTION
#45maddawg223Posted 2/4/2013 1:44:45 PM
Jereth6 posted...
I honestly hate you people have done, look what your silly bigoted hate has done.

This series demise is your fault, not the developer's. They made a quality video game you selfish people cannibalized it. You told people who were interested in getting it not to.

If you have joined this awful hate train you should be ashamed of yourselves.

There is no reason in hell that this game franchise has to end because a bunch of hateful people, but sadly it is looking the case.

I will never forgive you for killing the series and I do mean everything devil may cry, its apparent to Capcom now that it just isnt worth it anymore. I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

-lets forget the fact they mocked their own fans

-lets forget the fact Rebooted a series that didn't needed to be rebooted

-lets forget the fact the fired the best action game company around. That end up joining SEGA. Making a female version of Dante and sold millions !!

Lets forget all those facts.
---
Xbox GT- MaDDawg223
UMvC team- Wesker, Taskmaster, Dante
#46_Uwye_Posted 2/4/2013 1:55:39 PM
maddawg223 posted...
-lets forget the fact they mocked their own fans

-lets forget the fact Rebooted a series that didn't needed to be rebooted

-lets forget the fact the fired the best action game company around. That end up joining SEGA. Making a female version of Dante and sold millions !!

Lets forget all those facts.

Yeah, let's forget that, because it didn't happen (it sold "only" 1.35 millions). :\