Tameem is so quiet now , LOL

#1W_RDADPosted 2/4/2013 12:59:44 PM
remember before the game hits retail, he keeps tweeting all reviews is 8+ , good game, go go dante. now he doesnt even talk. 3 flop games from ninja theory, now he has to think of something new to pitch his idea to another dumb publisher like crapcom, maybe square-enix?
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/4/2013 1:01:27 PM
Huskies are quite the handful.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3produnerPosted 2/4/2013 1:01:34 PM
Huskies are quite the handful. Expect no tweets from him.
#4DuuuDe14Posted 2/4/2013 1:02:13 PM
*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#5StepswordsmanPosted 2/4/2013 1:04:56 PM
NT to reboot Hitman.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#6MoreFunThanTVPosted 2/4/2013 1:09:59 PM(edited)
W_RDAD posted...
remember before the game hits retail, he keeps tweeting all reviews is 8+ , good game, go go dante. now he doesnt even talk. 3 flop games from ninja theory, now he has to think of something new to pitch his idea to another dumb publisher like crapcom, maybe square-enix?

lol how about Tameem designing an RPG? I'd actually like to see that, guy would probably s*** bricks if he had to make something longer than in the single digits.

He might be able to pull off an ok-ish story if he got someone else to write it but one thing I've noticed is that all of NT's games heavy lack in the content department which is very important in an RPG.
#7Jokerz_WildcardPosted 2/4/2013 1:27:35 PM
He has more money than you.
I don't think he cares what anyone else says, he got paid.
#8RD_21Posted 2/4/2013 1:27:41 PM
What is he supposed to do keep arguing pointlessly over with you guys? At one point one realize that there is nothing more to be said.
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 2/4/2013 1:30:43 PM
Jokerz_Wildcard posted...
He has more money than you.
I don't think he cares what anyone else says, he got paid.

That kind of attitude ruined Jamie Kennedy.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#10NightmareGammaPosted 2/4/2013 1:33:25 PM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
W_RDAD posted...

lol how about Tameem designing an RPG? I'd actually like to see that, guy would probably s*** bricks if he had to make something longer than in the single digits.

He might be able to pull off an ok-ish story if he got someone else to write it but one thing I've noticed is that all of NT's games heavy lack in the content department which is very important in an RPG.

to be totally honest: everything Ninja Theory has made, even Enslaved, is MUCH better then FFXIII, XIII-2 and the upcoming Lightning Returns.

because ALL his games, even if they lack something, have something that the XIII series lack: Gameplay! And about story... it is not hard to tell that DmC's Story is better then the whole XIII Trilogy ~_~

ANd that comes from a Final Fantasy Fan, who played all titles in their original forms (except III, which I only played the remake) and love every single one of them, including VIII (my favourite), XII (my second favourite) and many of the spin-offs.

but the entire XIII Trilogy until is now is one of the worst games I've ever played...

I think Tameem would at least be able to make something better then XIII, because it isn't really possible to do worse!
---