Tameem is so quiet now , LOL

#11Famine_10f4Posted 2/4/2013 12:48:10 PM
Maybe he is putting his efforts to a new game? I really hope Ninja Theory is here to stay, there are not enough developers who care about story driven games.
---
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
#12Pesmerga255Posted 2/4/2013 12:50:36 PM
Famine_10f4 posted...
Maybe he is putting his efforts to a new game? I really hope Ninja Theory is here to stay, there are not enough developers who care about story driven games.

Ninja Theory's stories are overrated.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13ShadowZero007Posted 2/4/2013 12:51:18 PM
Famine_10f4 posted...

---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#14KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/4/2013 12:52:15 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Famine_10f4 posted...

Ninja Theory's stories are overrated.

Plus 2 of there games weren't even written by them :/

This is the very first game they've actually written by themselves and it's..... bland to put it nicely.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#15MoreFunThanTVPosted 2/4/2013 12:56:22 PM
NightmareGamma posted...
MoreFunThanTV posted...
W_RDAD posted...
remember before the game hits retail, he keeps tweeting all reviews is 8+ , good game, go go dante. now he doesnt even talk. 3 flop games from ninja theory, now he has to think of something new to pitch his idea to another dumb publisher like crapcom, maybe square-enix?

lol how about Tameem designing an RPG? I'd actually like to see that, guy would probably s*** bricks if he had to make something longer than in the single digits.

He might be able to pull off an ok-ish story if he got someone else to write it but one thing I've noticed is that all of NT's games heavy lack in the content department which is very important in an RPG.

to be totally honest: everything Ninja Theory has made, even Enslaved, is MUCH better then FFXIII, XIII-2 and the upcoming Lightning Returns.

because ALL his games, even if they lack something, have something that the XIII series lack: Gameplay! And about story... it is not hard to tell that DmC's Story is better then the whole XIII Trilogy ~_~

ANd that comes from a Final Fantasy Fan, who played all titles in their original forms (except III, which I only played the remake) and love every single one of them, including VIII (my favourite), XII (my second favourite) and many of the spin-offs.

but the entire XIII Trilogy until is now is one of the worst games I've ever played...

I think Tameem would at least be able to make something better then XIII, because it isn't really possible to do worse!

I actually agree with everything you said here (not sure about the story part though since I hated both DmC and XIII's stories about equally lol) but do keep in mind that making a game that's better than XIII still doesn't mean it's a good game, just that it's better than a piece of crap.

It's the same thing I say to people who act like DmC being better than DMC2 means that DmC is good. No it just means it's better than the worse game in the series. This would be the equivalent of making a new Superman movie that's only better than Superman IV or a new Indianna Jones movie that's only better than Crystal Skulls, that's really not an achievement at all honestly.
#16NightmareGammaPosted 2/4/2013 1:02:05 PM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
I actually agree with everything you said here (not sure about the story part though since I hated both DmC and XIII's stories about equally lol) but do keep in mind that making a game that's better than XIII still doesn't mean it's a good game, just that it's better than a piece of crap.

It's the same thing I say to people who act like DmC being better than DMC2 means that DmC is good. No it just means it's better than the worse game in the series. This would be the equivalent of making a new Superman movie that's only better than Superman IV or a new Indianna Jones movie that's only better than Crystal Skulls, that's really not an achievement at all honestly.

I have to agree with you! However, I, for myself, enjoyed DmC both, Gameplay AND Storywise. I also played Heavenly Sword and Enslaved, both really awesome games (even if Enslaved lacks a lot). So I have faith that NT also can make really good games.

Anyway, you're right. only saying that a game/movie is better then the worst entry to the series, doesn't make it good.

In the end, it is everyones own opinion. I mean, there are people who really like Transformers 2, or DMC2! Yeah, they exist! Even I have something that I miss in EVERY DMC game since 2: Wall running! Yes, it was not really good implemented, but it was there and it looks cool and I think it could have been made to an awesome mechanic in the other games!
Yes, even DMC2 had some good ideas, but they were poorly implemented.
---