how would you all feel about team ninja making the next DMC?

#1thedarklordx3Posted 2/4/2013 7:52:16 PM
assuming we'd get NG1 and 2 quality and not the garbage NG3 and metroid:other M level of quality, how would you feel about team ninja taking it?

personally I'd love it, it wouldn't be platinum but platinum aren't the only guys proven to be able to make a decent H&S, santa monica(think god of war) and team ninja exist

but the question is, what do YOU think?
---
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#2megaultrarice34Posted 2/4/2013 7:54:24 PM(edited)
Why would publishers want to fund Ninja Theory anymore?

fixed for grammar
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#3Green_PuffPosted 2/4/2013 7:53:29 PM
I wouldn't even look at at the gameplay trailer for it...
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#4SlaveBladePosted 2/4/2013 7:54:48 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...
Why would anyone want to fund Ninja Theory as publishers anymore?

Because they made a pretty dang fun game? IDK, making a fun game usually gets game developers hired.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#5SHMYazooPosted 2/4/2013 7:55:37 PM
Ninja Gaiden has a VERY different feel to it, although it's a good series and one of my favorites. I don't know if they would make a good DMC game at their current state. I think it could work if they gave it to the new Tomonobu Itagaki company, Valhalla Game Studios. He was the man behind the modern Ninja Gaiden anyway.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#6Green_PuffPosted 2/4/2013 7:56:19 PM
Yazoo. *sigh* D( '-'_'-')D
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#7SHMYazooPosted 2/4/2013 7:56:36 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...
Why would publishers want to fund Ninja Theory anymore?

fixed for grammar

Team Ninja =/= Ninja Theory.

Team Ninja => Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive

Ninja Theory => Enslaved, Heavenly Sword, DmC
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#8SHMYazooPosted 2/4/2013 7:56:57 PM
Green_Puff posted...
Yazoo. *sigh* D( '-'_'-')D

_
---
#9Sephivengeance9Posted 2/4/2013 7:57:19 PM
The problem I have with this game is that it doesn't play like a DMC game should. When I play DMC, I expect to be playing DMC. When I play NG I expect to be playing NG. And so on, it is for these kinds of reasons I would MUCH rather they returned to developing it in-house. I would rather play each awesome hack'n'slash game for their own unique feeling as opposed to all being identical.

DMC should have never been outsourced, it's as simple as that. Now, it's just another average God of War-Esque hack'n'slash that they're trying to sell as Devil May Cry.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#10Eric_Draven3Posted 2/4/2013 7:57:19 PM
No thanks jeff
---
Currently playing - SSFIV(main Gouki), B:AA, Dmc3
PSN - Deadpool__Merc