C/D: DmC is one of the best games this gen.

#71SiLVeR_420Posted 2/5/2013 7:48:21 AM
LordKaizer posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
LordKaizer posted...
28- Tales of Innocence R

That better get an English release. It looks awesome so far.

and Tales of Hearts R and i'll have a reason to own a VITA.

Untill a Metal Gear game or Kingdom Hearts is made for it I've no reason to buy a Vita.
PSP gave me the AC!D games and BBS.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#72Windmaster715Posted 2/5/2013 8:58:31 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Windmaster715 posted...
I dunno about you but 13-3 is actually looking good this time. The battle system blew because of too many characters. making it a single player suedo action RPG should have been it in the first place kinda

Um...what? I can't...what?!?

I am sorry that you don't like a game I do. Where have I heard that before?

also I meant single character. you only play as Lightning in real time combat rather than control several characters. from what I saw it is more fast paced. but eh. cant wait to see more
---
Ignore my typos
#73FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 9:00:17 AM
Windmaster715 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Windmaster715 posted...
I dunno about you but 13-3 is actually looking good this time. The battle system blew because of too many characters. making it a single player suedo action RPG should have been it in the first place kinda

also I meant single character. you only play as Lightning in real time combat rather than control several characters. from what I saw it is more fast paced. but eh. cant wait to see more

I was overly dumbstruck when you said the battle system blew because of too many characters...I made that clear...
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#74Windmaster715Posted 2/5/2013 9:05:47 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Windmaster715 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Windmaster715 posted...

I was overly dumbstruck when you said the battle system blew because of too many characters...I made that clear...

You didn't make anything clear. You didn't even bold the part you are "dubstruck" about.

Maybe blew was a strong word, but I feel it is better with one character at a faster pace. I don't hate it. I still had plenty of fun with them. The other two weren't bad but I feel excited about this one. I bought the others because I generally like FFs and I liked them but they didn't give me a lot of hype. This is is giving me hype so far.
---
Ignore my typos
#75laskalPosted 2/5/2013 9:07:03 AM(edited)
D Not because it's not "Old DMC Wha wha" But because Ninja Gaidens (expect 3) and Bayonetta in my opinion stomped any competition in the genre as far as this gen is concerned.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#76FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 9:07:06 AM
Windmaster715 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Windmaster715 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Windmaster715 posted...

You didn't make anything clear. You didn't even bold the part you are "dubstruck" about.

Maybe blew was a strong word, but I feel it is better with one character at a faster pace. I don't hate it. I still had plenty of fun with them. The other two weren't bad but I feel excited about this one. I bought the others because I generally like FFs and I liked them but they didn't give me a lot of hype. This is is giving me hype so far.

SMFH
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#77Windmaster715Posted 2/5/2013 9:14:30 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

SMFH

D=

ffffffffuuuuuu-

looking back I see what you meant. My bad

I am not the best at expressing what I mean sometimes. Busy working on this 3D project and I am not thinking clearly.

But I still feel 13-3 will have the superior system. Can't quote me on that. Could always be wrong with Toriyama
---
Ignore my typos
#78LordKaizerPosted 2/5/2013 3:19:43 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

I'm not buying any of the DLC for any Tales game. The costumes should be in the game by default.

it isn't like i want to buy them because i want them but because tales series don't always have an overseas releases like FF series. if every tales games got released in every region, i won't bother buying any DLC
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#79Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 3:21:26 PM
LordKaizer posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I'm not buying any of the DLC for any Tales game. The costumes should be in the game by default.

it isn't like i want to buy them because i want them but because tales series don't always have an overseas releases like FF series. if every tales games got released in every region, i won't bother buying any DLC

Buying DLC costumes increases the chances of every future game having Xillia's laughable default costume selection.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#80WakutanPosted 2/5/2013 3:46:21 PM
He says ONE of the best. Not the best. I would deny if it stated to be the best but it is one of the best Hack and Slash games I played after Bayonetta.
How could people deny this. Sheesh. There are not so many Hack and Slash games that are great besides DMC4, Bayonetta, Ninja blade and NG for this gen.