Ninja Theory sure knows how to make challenging boss fights.

#141Ink-RibbonPosted 2/5/2013 11:00:56 AM
RetsuxD posted...
Did you use a LV2 Demon Dodge and DT before detonating the darts?
That may be it.

I did the same thing the user did, lol.
#142Ink-RibbonPosted 2/5/2013 11:02:29 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Did you lack arguments, sir? You're the one who made the topic, you should prove it's on DMD.

I already showed you the amount of damage that can be done to a later boss on DmD without the use of DT. It doesn't matter that a different user uploaded the video, it's still an end-game boss.

You didn't answer my question and you didn't prove anything by showing a entirely different video.

That video could have been any mode.

Do I really have to play by myself, just to prove your point, sir?
#143produnerPosted 2/5/2013 11:04:19 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=M6sp6kmVTFA#t=8s

Tradition continues.

LOL comparing distorted- just frame move to demon dodge. Even ignoring the fact that you have to stun the boss ( not easy, requires time and exploits) then charge a move.
#144RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 11:08:25 AM
Prove it, take a picture of boss' lifebar with Donte in DT.

I mean, I'm not even asking for a video, just a picture.

6 Darts
Demon Dodge LV2
DT
Detonate
#145Ink-RibbonPosted 2/5/2013 11:12:15 AM
RetsuxD posted...
Prove it, take a picture of boss' lifebar with Donte in DT.

I mean, I'm not even asking for a video, just a picture.

6 Darts
Demon Dodge LV2
DT
Detonate

Why do I have to prove that TC is right and I'm wrong? lol.

He is the one who started the thread, he is the one who should prove it. So far, he hasn't proved that video is on DMD. So, I won't be posting anything, considering I didn't start the topic and I don't have to do it by the way.
#146vgman94Posted 2/5/2013 11:25:59 AM
This board is funny. If one doesn't die on one of the bosses in SOS or DMD, that person probably spends too much time playing games. I used to play near pro level and am pretty decent these days, and Poison killed me in SOS Mode. Got off some hits and that was it. If Vergil on SOS or DMD isn't challenging, something here is amiss.
#147Pesmerga255(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:26:51 AM
vgman94 posted...
This board is funny. If one doesn't die on one of the bosses in SOS or DMD, that person probably spends too much time playing games. I used to play near pro level and am pretty decent these days, and Poison killed me in SOS Mode. Got off some hits and that was it. If Vergil on SOS or DMD isn't challenging, something here is amiss.

You died against Poison?

XFD
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#148Ink-RibbonPosted 2/5/2013 11:29:04 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
vgman94 posted...

You died against Poison?

XFD

Come you, you probably died too...

Oh wait, you didn't die, you didn't play the game. So, you don't have skills, to begin with.

Now, where is my DMD proof?
#149FleishhacherPosted 2/5/2013 11:29:58 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
gamer6879403333 posted...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm7lw5G1PC1qd54hp.jpg

That's clearly a lie.

Not really. I kind of think of you as a 6 year old child who likes to brag to adults about how they can beat people up as if the adult is supposed to feel threatened. Why would I get actually upset about something as minor as that?

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/9/9d/Buttaid.jpg
#150MrStarkillerPosted 2/8/2013 6:00:34 AM
You still cross about being a casual, DMG? Just accept the aid of myself and SBK. We'll make something of you yet. We're great.