Sucks most enemy and bosses were scrapped

#1fallenangel2100Posted 2/5/2013 1:34:43 AM
Saw an enemy concept called "the eye" looked kinda like dmc3 leviathan and it seemed like this was gunna be a boss to obtain phinias' eye from instead we get harpys oh well

Even saw a cool concept for a enemy that looked alot like the fallen angel enemies from DMC3 woulda been real awsome to see these as a reference to the angels of this universe

Some concepts for mundus even made it look like he was gunna 3part boss battle
#2KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 1:40:09 AM
fallenangel2100 posted...
Saw an enemy concept called "the eye" looked kinda like dmc3 leviathan and it seemed like this was gunna be a boss to obtain phinias' eye from instead we get harpys oh well

Even saw a cool concept for a enemy that looked alot like the fallen angel enemies from DMC3 woulda been real awsome to see these as a reference to the angels of this universe

they probably weren't capable to porgram it.
#3ShadowZero007Posted 2/5/2013 1:42:10 AM
Kyrylo posted...

Cause your a programmer extraordinaire right?
At least Pes is mildly amusing in his trolling; you're outright obnoxious.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#4Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 1:42:45 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Dude, you're acting like a creepy stalker.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5sillycatstevenPosted 2/5/2013 1:43:27 AM
Kyrylo posted...

or it's just going to be an other Poison/Mundus fight.... ie, large boss fighing Dante on a platform with 3~4 attack moves and you just need to dodge incoming attacks then Drive...
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#6ShadowZero007Posted 2/5/2013 1:43:41 AM
Maybe your the one stalking me!
I post in the active topics :p

The ones you two happen to bump; simple concept really.
---
#7KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 1:47:42 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

cause their lead programmer showed them a finger and left a team at the beginning of production. I deal with facts. If you can't beat them, it's not my fault.
#8ShadowZero007Posted 2/5/2013 1:53:04 AM
What facts?
You just gave empty conjecture and insulted their ability to program.

Besides didn't she leave after DmC?
http://www.splashdamage.com/content/924/ninja-theory%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s-lead-gameplay-programmer-appointed-splash-damage%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s-technical-director
---
#9sillycatstevenPosted 2/5/2013 2:05:41 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
What facts?

http://www.splashdamage.com/content/924/ninja-theory%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s-lead-gameplay-programmer-appointed-splash-damage%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s-technical-director

did you even read the link you quoted?

"London, England January 2012 Award-winning studio Splash Damage today announced that veteran programmer Marc Fascia is now appointed Technical Director. Previously, Marc served at Ninja Theory where he worked on the acclaimed third person title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West as Lead Gameplay Programmer.

unless i understood it wrong, this article (printed in Jan 2012) said the lead gameplay programmer in NT left NT for a better job at another studio (Splash Damage)
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#10ShadowZero007Posted 2/5/2013 2:06:52 AM
sillycatsteven posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
What facts?

did you even read the link you quoted?

"London, England January 2012 Award-winning studio Splash Damage today announced that veteran programmer Marc Fascia is now appointed Technical Director. Previously, Marc served at Ninja Theory where he worked on the acclaimed third person title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West as Lead Gameplay Programmer.

unless i understood it wrong, this article (printed in Jan 2012) said the lead gameplay programmer in NT left NT for a better job at another studio (Splash Damage)

>_> I think I oughta get some sleep.
---