This poll is now closed.
vergil
---
---
---
#2SilentS89Posted 2/5/2013 4:32:28 AM
Obviously the answer is Vergil.
#3A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/5/2013 4:33:37 AM
Super Ultra Violet alone make Nelo Angelo the best one. Plus he's just the best one anyway. Vergil 3 was great though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#4bobbysjobyPosted 2/5/2013 5:22:27 AM
Obviously nelo angelo
#5Tales_of_MasterPosted 2/5/2013 5:50:28 AM
I agree that Super Ultra Violet is an amazing track, and Nelo's final battle was definitely epic because of it. I also like Nelo's first fight, his introduction, with him coming out of the mirror, and then jumping from the top of the tower to attack Dante was pretty badass.

I might be in the minority here, but my favorite Vergil fight in DMC3 was the second one. Vergil + Beowulf was too badass of a combination, more so than Vergil with the Force Edge. I especially loved how Vergil looked in hi DT form with Beowulf equipped.

Vergil's fight from DmC wasn't bad, but it was a little bit too forgiving. Vergil's defense was good, his offense on the other hand wasn't that great, mainly because a lot of his attacks leave him open when they miss, and the window for a counter attack is too big. I realize that they wanted to make the fight easier like the rest of the game, but I was hoping for something more.

At the end, Nelo Angelo's 3rd fight and Vergil's second fight are tied as my most favorite.
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV board
Waiting for: MGSR, Soul Hackers, JJBA All-Star Battle, Tales of Hearts R, SMTIV, Ace Attorney 5.
#6Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 5:54:23 AM
I might be in the minority here, but my favorite Vergil fight in DMC3 was the second one. Vergil + Beowulf was too badass of a combination, more so than Vergil with the Force Edge. I especially loved how Vergil looked in hi DT form with Beowulf equipped.

I like the second fight too. I really like the part where he jumps into the middle of the arena and switches to the Yamato when he loses a lot of his health. It also has the best music out of the 3 fights.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 6:23:38 AM
Vergil in 3.

Nelo Angelo is bretty good, but Ultra Violet > Super Ultra Violet, that's my only gripe with Nelo 3.
That and his instakill Spiral Swords.
#8SlaveBladePosted 2/5/2013 6:24:23 AM
RetsuxD posted...
Vergil in 3.

Nelo Angelo is bretty good, but Ultra Violet > Super Ultra Violet, that's my only gripe with Nelo 3.
That and his instakill Spiral Swords.

Ifrit.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#9FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 6:26:49 AM
Tales_of_Master posted...
I agree that Super Ultra Violet is an amazing track, and Nelo's final battle was definitely epic because of it. I also like Nelo's first fight, his introduction, with him coming out of the mirror, and then jumping from the top of the tower to attack Dante was pretty badass.

Vergil's fight from DmC wasn't bad, but it was a little bit too forgiving. Vergil's defense was good, his offense on the other hand wasn't that great, mainly because a lot of his attacks leave him open when they miss, and the window for a counter attack is too big. I realize that they wanted to make the fight easier like the rest of the game, but I was hoping for something more.

At the end, Nelo Angelo's 3rd fight and Vergil's second fight are tied as my most favorite.

You aren't alone. The banter between the brothers pre fight, the amazing music, the quick paced action of the fight...GOD I LOVE VERGIL'S 2ND FIGHT!!!!!
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#10KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 6:26:53 AM
some delusional soul picked DmC fight. lol.