The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#1AsimLeonheartPosted 2/5/2013 3:53:20 AM
Weren't the "haterz" supposed to be a handful of people and a "minority" according to everyone? CAPCOM, NT and pros were saying that we cant make a difference. They said that a lot more newer fans will be attracted for every anti that leaves the franchise because of the wider appeal of the reboot. The game will be hit and "haterz are gonna cry". I wonder what happened to that argument and how suddenly we "small vocal minority" of original fans became responsible for this game flopping?
#2SilentS89Posted 2/5/2013 3:55:01 AM
Funny, that, isn't it?
#3FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 3:55:19 AM
DmC: Pros Did Cry
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#4embittererPosted 2/5/2013 4:00:20 AM
Ah, delusions of grandeur.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#5Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 4:04:32 AM
embitterer posted...
I'm upset because DmC is flopping.

---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 4:06:01 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
embitterer posted...
I'm upset because DmC is flopping.

Remember, we only hate it because of the hair
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#7IamthekuzalolPosted 2/5/2013 4:12:30 AM
I still vaguely remember how one pro claimed that "the hundred of haters on gamefaqs aren't gonna do s***, this game is gonna sell multi-millions worldwide." ROFL.
#8KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 4:14:18 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
I still vaguely remember how one pro claimed that "the hundred of haters on gamefaqs aren't gonna do s***, this game is gonna sell multi-millions worldwide." ROFL.

good old Shatter...let him rust in peace.
#9tehdudPosted 2/5/2013 4:15:16 AM
i still remember all the sfxt fanboys shouting dont like it dont buy it

they stopped saying that much when the sales bombed xD
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#10syctheweilderPosted 2/5/2013 4:15:46 AM
The haters are a vocal minority. The reason DmC is tanking so hard is because the general public really can't be bothered, and all of the game's marketing was built on a wrong-headed "silence the haters" campaign aimed squarely at the wrong people.