Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#11FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 5:18:39 AM
syctheweilder posted...
The haters are a vocal minority. The reason DmC is tanking so hard is because the general public really can't be bothered, and all of the game's marketing was built on a wrong-headed "silence the haters" campaign aimed squarely at the wrong people.

LOL no
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#12AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:32:28 AM
tehdud posted...
i still remember all the sfxt fanboys shouting dont like it dont buy it

they stopped saying that much when the sales bombed xD

LOL! Yeah, now they say that you SHOULD buy even if you don't like it so that because of some weird logic buying DmC may lead to DMC5... CRAZY!
#13SilentS89Posted 2/5/2013 5:33:03 AM(edited)
AsimLeonheart posted...
suddenly we "small vocal minority" of original fans became responsible for this game flopping?

It would have sold billions too, if it weren't for you meddling "small vocal minority" of original fans!
#14RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 6:31:13 AM
You are all entitled babies, I mean, hating a game because of the main character's hair?
I mean, I never played a DmC game before this, but this game is the pinnacle of H&S, if you don't agree, either your nostalgia goggles are too tight, or you're just a hater.

God it hurt me to write all that.
#15FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 6:33:42 AM
RetsuxD posted...
You are all entitled babies, I mean, hating a game because of the main character's hair?
I mean, I never played a DmC game before this, but this game is the pinnacle of H&S, if you don't agree, either your nostalgia goggles are too tight, or you're just a hater.

No wonder SB has so much animosity. He's constantly in pain typing what he does!!!
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#16SlaveBladePosted 2/5/2013 6:39:45 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
RetsuxD posted...

No wonder SB has so much animosity. He's constantly in pain typing what he does!!!

Nah, I only have animosity when there's unwarranted lying and arrogance.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#17AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:40:00 AM
I find it really funny how CAPCOM and NT were claiming that they have proven the naysayers wrong and they had an "uptick" in pre-orders after the demo. Looks like they were proven wrong in the end. LOL.
#18Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 6:41:13 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
RetsuxD posted...

You must really hate the "pro" side.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#19FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 6:42:33 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
RetsuxD posted...

Such as?
---
The official Valbanisher
#20SlaveBladePosted 2/5/2013 6:42:38 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
RetsuxD posted...

You must really hate the "pro" side.

I do.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~