Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#101Ether101Posted 2/5/2013 9:30:02 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
You are all entitled babies, I mean, hating a game because of the main character's hair?
I mean, I never played a DmC game before this, but this game is the pinnacle of H&S, if you don't agree, either your nostalgia goggles are too tight, or you're just a hater.

God it hurt me to write all that.

No wonder SB has so much animosity. He's constantly in pain typing what he does!!!

Nah, I only have animosity when there's unwarranted lying and arrogance.

Then you must really hate yourself.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#102ViolentDjangoPosted 2/5/2013 11:20:46 AM
Actually no.

"haterz" are typically the majority.. that's why most really great, unique individuals talk about how they spent their lives trying to drag them down.

Conceptually, a "hater" is anyone who dogs something just to be able to dog it. People do that with everything, good or bad. People dog Twilight (not saying its good, just most people have no idea why they dislike it and "oh, vampires don't sparkle!!!" isn't a good reason, especially if you haven't actually even read anything real about what makes the story bad) who don't even know anything about it, if you actually have an understanding of what makes something bad and can form your own educated, well-developed opinion fine.

The problem is that most people just jump on the bandwagon of hating something because, purportedly, everyone hates it.

Haters tend to be ignorant, "judge before trying" arrogant jerks -- and those folks, the ones who don't think for themselves and just go with what the most popular opinion is, are a pretty sizable minority in the mainstream.
---
GT/PSN: ViolentDjango ~
Go. Full. Tilt.
#103vash520Posted 2/5/2013 12:40:58 PM(edited)
gamer6879403333 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
>> Assuming pros aren't just as up their own ass as haters are.

You keep fighting the good fight, son.

Funny, I haven't seen a single pro thread doing a weekly face rubbing in the others side with a circle j*** with each other about how right their side is. Antis on the other hand can't go a week. Hell, they've never made it 3 days without a thread effectively stating "we were so right so suck it pros". So who's side is at fault? Any unbiased person can tell you, and it isn't the pros side.

FireMage7777 posted...
Sounds like you're jelly you're not an anti...we are pretty cool though

Why would I want to be an anti? Spending all day on a board for a game I hate to attack any person who talks good about the game and then revel in my ego with a big sausage fest with each other? Doesn't sound like a good time to me. I actually move the hell on when I don't like a game.

I'm unbiased based on the fact that I neither like nor hate dmc, as well as the original four instalments. I just go to top boards because online rage and sarcasm is funny to me and aside the black ops II and league of legends board, this is one of the best manifestations of animosity, blind nostalgia, and segregation based on ignorance and a lack of harmony between both sides. All that being said, based on the many topics I've read and visited:

antis are babies who can't seem to enjoy the the good games they got , not counting 2, and it seems like their ranting and taunting provides the only ego boost they receive in their day to day besides being mommy's special soldier.

Pros can't seem to understand the basic principles of supply and demand, aka there was zero demand for this game but ample supply. NT took the wrong route by trying to prove haters wrong instead of trying to please an overall fan base. the game tanked, accept it and enjoy the fact you at least got it and can beat it to your hearts content.

This is my unbiased opinion.

Pros have the reason, however, in this opinion. Take that as you will.
---
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
#104Blackmarvel79Posted 2/5/2013 12:24:23 PM
Everyone knows haters only appear to be larger than they are on the internet because thats there only contact with the outside world. They play WoW and rage on boards about star wars, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy and Resident Evil.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#105rockman11_zPosted 2/5/2013 12:27:14 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Everyone knows haters only appear to be larger than they are on the internet because thats there only contact with the outside world. They play WoW and rage on boards about star wars, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy and Resident Evil.

Do you have proof of that or are you just taking that out from your ass?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#106RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 12:28:04 PM
He's just projecting.
#107Blackmarvel79Posted 2/5/2013 12:30:33 PM
rockman11_z posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

Do you have proof of that or are you just taking that out from your ass?

Your all the proof i need with your ingenius comment. i think your mom has your chicken nuggets and mountain dew ready for you upstairs. We know how cranky you get without your lunch.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#108RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 12:33:25 PM
I was getting cured from cancer but your post gave me even more cancer.
#109Blackmarvel79Posted 2/5/2013 12:34:47 PM
RetsuxD posted...
I was getting cured from cancer but your post gave me even more cancer.

As a legit cancer survivor I find that in bad taste.
---
#110RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 12:36:01 PM
Then you should stop posting that kind of things.
I hate chemo, and doing more of it is the last thing I want to.