Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#131KaptainK00lPosted 2/5/2013 1:12:50 PM
The "anit" are like holy crusaders and their cause is just.
https://twitter.com/NinjaTheory/status/298092184362708993
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#132Rising_shadowPosted 2/5/2013 1:26:32 PM
It's seriously sad that they have to put the three games they've made on their twitter or else nobody would know who they are.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#133GujinKamiPosted 2/5/2013 1:28:44 PM
It's seriously sad that they have to put the three games they've made on their twitter or else nobody would know who they are.

For the longest time, I thought that Ninja Theory were the ones who destroyed Metroid and Ninja Gaiden :u
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/34o99hk.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/23j1t9z.gif
#134syctheweilderPosted 2/5/2013 4:04:58 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
The haters are a vocal minority. The reason DmC is tanking so hard is because the general public really can't be bothered, and all of the game's marketing was built on a wrong-headed "silence the haters" campaign aimed squarely at the wrong people.

LOL no

Why not? Capcom went full "casual audience" with this. they forsook the original audience in favor of one that was potentially much larger, and used their scorn as the basis for their marketing. Isn't that what happened?
#135FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 4:13:11 PM
syctheweilder posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
The haters are a vocal minority. The reason DmC is tanking so hard is because the general public really can't be bothered, and all of the game's marketing was built on a wrong-headed "silence the haters" campaign aimed squarely at the wrong people.

LOL no

Why not? Capcom went full "casual audience" with this. they forsook the original audience in favor of one that was potentially much larger, and used their scorn as the basis for their marketing. Isn't that what happened?

And that original audience boycotted the game, securing this game's fate
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#136CKnightPosted 2/6/2013 2:15:35 AM
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...
If this game flops its likely the end of Devil May Cry as a whole. I'm fairly certain Capcom won't dump another penny into this series.

Well, you don't F**** with a fans.

That's nice but no one wins. The fans lose, no more Devil May Cry.

Congratulations you killed your niche series.

Hopefully Capcom lets Ninja Theory do a part 2 as the way things ended would make for an even better Dante in a second game.

Odds are we won't get anything and DMC will slip into memory. Once the hate train stop, fans will realize the reboot was pretty good and ask for more. Capcom will slowly raise the middle finger.
#137Muscle BusterPosted 2/6/2013 2:22:45 AM
AAAAAAND fail.

If it means that Capcom won't outsource a series they no longer care about to a bunch of ****wits with no consideration for the established fanbase, good. RIP, DMC 1-4, you were good while you lasted.

As above, like it matters if this is the direction they were taking.

Hopefully Capcom lets Ninja Theory do a part 2 as the way things ended would make for an even better Dante in a second game.

Oddly, the only thing I agree with you on. The current Capcom WOULD be stupid enough to give NT another go despite their failure, just to drive the nail that much further into DmC's coffin.

Odds are we won't get anything and DMC will slip into memory. Once the hate train stop, fans will realize the reboot was pretty good and ask for more. Capcom will slowly raise the middle finger.

Nope, fans will continue to remember DmC for the crapfest it was, thank the heavens no more are coming, and people like you will bitterly rant about it til the end of days.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#138syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 2:55:07 AM
Devil May Cry's pioneering of and innovations within the hack and slash action game genre will persist in memory long after this embarrassing detour is forgotten.
#139KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 2:58:10 AM
CKnight posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...
If this game flops its likely the end of Devil May Cry as a whole. I'm fairly certain Capcom won't dump another penny into this series.

hate train won't stop even if DmC2 announced until it blows NT to bits.
#140syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 2:59:18 AM
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...

hate train won't stop even if DmC2 announced until it blows NT to wet chunks.