Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#141sillycatstevenPosted 2/6/2013 4:02:50 AM
CKnight posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...
If this game flops its likely the end of Devil May Cry as a whole. I'm fairly certain Capcom won't dump another penny into this series.

Well, you don't F**** with a fans.

That's nice but no one wins. The fans lose, no more Devil May Cry.

Congratulations you killed your niche series.

Hopefully Capcom lets Ninja Theory do a part 2 as the way things ended would make for an even better Dante in a second game.

Odds are we won't get anything and DMC will slip into memory. Once the hate train stop, fans will realize the reboot was pretty good and ask for more. Capcom will slowly raise the middle finger.

so it's better that Capcom and NT wins while the fans lose? Fans buy a game they don't like so Capcom and NT develops more games fans don't like...?
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#142Muscle BusterPosted 2/6/2013 4:05:03 AM
so it's better that Capcom and NT wins while the fans lose? Fans buy a game they don't like so Capcom and NT develops more games fans don't like...?

I know. It's pathetic that so many people seem to have that mentality. Guess we shouldn't be so entitled, goshdarnit!
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#143KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 4:07:07 AM
syctheweilder posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...
If this game flops its likely the end of Devil May Cry as a whole. I'm fairly certain Capcom won't dump another penny into this series.

Hopefully Capcom lets Ninja Theory do a part 2 as the way things ended would make for an even better Dante in a second game.

Odds are we won't get anything and DMC will slip into memory. Once the hate train stop, fans will realize the reboot was pretty good and ask for more. Capcom will slowly raise the middle finger.

hate train won't stop even if DmC2 announced until it blows NT to wet chunks.

thanks! I was looking for this word:D
#144SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 4:07:37 AM
Yeah, we should totally feel bad about sticking up for ourselves and not buying from a dev that insults us and the franchise we love.

We wanted apples, they gave us oranges painted red, and everyone acts like we are bad people for not purchasing the oranges.
#145_Uwye_Posted 2/6/2013 4:09:00 AM
CKnight posted...

If the only continuation of the series would be DmC than it's the same as dead for certain fans. They are losing nothing they hadn't lost the moment the reboot was announced.

IF DMC is dead, which I don't believe. Capcom right now is in no position to kill a series like DMC (cheap to make, good sales) with all their other products of late underperforming.

And lol at "niche" for a series that has sold an average of 2 millions with every entry.

When you are starved even s*** seems appealing, I agree.
#146syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 4:11:21 AM
Kyrylo posted...
syctheweilder posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...

hate train won't stop even if DmC2 announced until it blows NT to wet chunks.

thanks! I was looking for this word:D

:)
#147CKnightPosted 2/6/2013 5:09:04 AM
Muscle Buster posted...

I know. It's pathetic that so many people seem to have that mentality. Guess we shouldn't be so entitled, goshdarnit!

I'm a fan and you guys don't speak for me and many others. I've played every DMC and NT made a game while not perfect was enjoyable for me.

The game scored well and most likely sold poorly for a number of reasons including backlash from some fans but lets face it, even for niche games hardcore fanboys make up the small minority. But they're always the most vocal.

But being the loudest don't make you right. The small vocal minority is trying to dictate what we all should like in a DMC. That's what's going on here and nothing else.
#148KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 5:17:13 AM
CKnight posted...
Muscle Buster posted...

I'm a fan and you guys don't speak for me and many others. I've played every DMC and NT made a game while not perfect was enjoyable for me.

The game scored well and most likely sold poorly for a number of reasons including backlash from some fans but lets face it, even for niche games hardcore fanboys make up the small minority. But they're always the most vocal.

But being the loudest don't make you right. The small vocal minority is trying to dictate what we all should like in a DMC. That's what's going on here and nothing else.

so we should buy a game so YOU would enjoy it? Seriously? Get over yourself. Not whole world rotating around your interests.
#149JigokuNoBankenPosted 2/6/2013 5:28:47 AM

I'm not trying to disagree, but with steady 2-3 Million sales of past games, Capcom had a good idea of what people liked. Then I have no idea what happened, but their greed got a massive surge. They disregarded the fans that followed the game since the beginning and thought they could make a lot more money by targeting pretty much everybody else. Ok, fans got the message, that they weren't needed and most stuck to their guns and didn't buy the game.

Now look what happened. Most long time fans stayed away, and the bigger audience that Capcom tried to gather in its place isn't there. As a result the game is crashing hard. And fans aren't to blame, because Capcom and NT made it clear, that fanboys are nothing but a vocal minority and weren't needed in the success of the reboot.
#150syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 5:31:46 AM
JigokuNoBanken posted...

I'm not trying to disagree, but with steady 2-3 Million sales of past games, Capcom had a good idea of what people liked. Then I have no idea what happened, but their greed got a massive surge. They disregarded the fans that followed the game since the beginning and thought they could make a lot more money by targeting pretty much everybody else. Ok, fans got the message, that they weren't needed and most stuck to their guns and didn't buy the game.

Now look what happened. Most long time fans stayed away, and the bigger audience that Capcom tried to gather in its place isn't there. As a result the game is crashing hard. And fans aren't to blame, because Capcom and NT made it clear, that fanboys are nothing but a vocal minority and weren't needed in the success of the reboot.

I keep ****ing saying this.