Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#151CKnightPosted 2/6/2013 5:38:02 AM
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...
Muscle Buster posted...
so it's better that Capcom and NT wins while the fans lose? Fans buy a game they don't like so Capcom and NT develops more games fans don't like...?

I know. It's pathetic that so many people seem to have that mentality. Guess we shouldn't be so entitled, goshdarnit!

I'm a fan and you guys don't speak for me and many others. I've played every DMC and NT made a game while not perfect was enjoyable for me.

The game scored well and most likely sold poorly for a number of reasons including backlash from some fans but lets face it, even for niche games hardcore fanboys make up the small minority. But they're always the most vocal.

But being the loudest don't make you right. The small vocal minority is trying to dictate what we all should like in a DMC. That's what's going on here and nothing else.

so we should buy a game so YOU would enjoy it? Seriously? Get over yourself. Not whole world rotating around your interests.

That works both ways guy. Should I settle for the DMC game you want? You see the irony in your comment?

Let me guess you have the false sense that every "true" DMC fan shares your opinion and you nbase this solely on sales. Even though every series including Halo 4 and COD while still good are experiencing a slip in sales? But DMC not selling well means all fans hate it.

Sad part is Capcom and NT are blaming fans and it sucks that a handfull of crybabies can ruin a series for everyone. As I said congratulations.

Well if DMC dies at least we have God of War and maybe MGS Revengence will be good and spawn some sequels.
#152FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 5:41:33 AM
CKnight posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...
Muscle Buster posted...
so it's better that Capcom and NT wins while the fans lose? Fans buy a game they don't like so Capcom and NT develops more games fans don't like...?

I know. It's pathetic that so many people seem to have that mentality. Guess we shouldn't be so entitled, goshdarnit!

I'm a fan and you guys don't speak for me and many others. I've played every DMC and NT made a game while not perfect was enjoyable for me.

The game scored well and most likely sold poorly for a number of reasons including backlash from some fans but lets face it, even for niche games hardcore fanboys make up the small minority. But they're always the most vocal.

But being the loudest don't make you right. The small vocal minority is trying to dictate what we all should like in a DMC. That's what's going on here and nothing else.

so we should buy a game so YOU would enjoy it? Seriously? Get over yourself. Not whole world rotating around your interests.

That works both ways guy. Should I settle for the DMC game you want? You see the irony in your comment?

Let me guess you have the false sense that every "true" DMC fan shares your opinion and you nbase this solely on sales. Even though every series including Halo 4 and COD while still good are experiencing a slip in sales? But DMC not selling well means all fans hate it.

Sad part is Capcom and NT are blaming fans and it sucks that a handfull of crybabies can ruin a series for everyone. As I said congratulations.

Well if DMC dies at least we have God of War and maybe MGS Revengence will be good and spawn some sequels.

This series wasn't ruined by fans...but by NT and Capcom
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#153ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/6/2013 5:41:59 AM
Game deserved to bomba and it did, that is all that matters.
#154JigokuNoBankenPosted 2/6/2013 6:04:18 AM

Just how is it possible? How can a handful of people possible ruin anything? Capcom/NT didn't make this for the longtime fans, but a whole new audience. It got good scores, it's more accessible, the installed console base is larger than it was 5 years ago, no competition at all when it was released in January. How are a handful of people to blame for it not doing well, despite all this?
#155KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 6:05:18 AM
JigokuNoBanken posted...

Just how is it possible? How can a handful of people possible ruin anything? Capcom/NT didn't make this for the longtime fans, but a whole new audience. It got good scores, it's more accessible, the installed console base is larger than it was 5 years ago, no competition at all when it was released in January. How are a handful of people to blame for it not doing well, despite all this?

that's the funniest thing about it. NT is cursed...lol
#156ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/6/2013 6:07:44 AM
Kyrylo posted...
JigokuNoBanken posted...

I think the problem is that NT is a godawful developer.
#157KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 6:09:07 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Kyrylo posted...
JigokuNoBanken posted...

I think the problem is that NT is a godawful developer.

the problem is that they giving themselves to much credit without realistically achieving anything.
#158SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 6:12:06 AM
I don't know why people are surprised, radically changing a beloved decade old franchise when DMC4 had the best sales in the series, outsource to a developer who has yet to make a successful game, have said dev insult the customers.

Sounds like a recipe for success to me.
#159CKnightPosted 2/6/2013 8:28:33 AM
NT makes good games. Enslaved and Heavenly sword were great.

And DMC while different and streamlined was a good spin on the series. My main problem was that Tameem was vain enough to put himself in the games by making Dante and Virgil look like him. I also didnt like the way they handled the Devil Trigger.

His hair turns white as the story progresses and I didnt see the big deal with his personality.

Dante was decent in DMC1, 2 and 4 but a Ninja Turtle in DMC3 personality wise.

His clothing isnt too bad when in DMC3 he seemed to wear unlaced boots, no shirt and a jacket. DMC Dante is young and growing into the role as well so of course he dresses similar minus the style of jacket and red.

People complained this Dante was too skinny but when shirtless he seems about the same size as DMC3 Dante, Dante was never that big as his powers came from his bloodline and not his actual physic.

And yes gameplay is streamlined but still very DMC.

And the story here was much better than the past games which isnt saying much but it was a move into the right direction.

Spoilers.............

Virgil revealing his true motives, Dante showing more personality growth than ever expressed in the past series with his disagreement and then the brothers squaring off was almost as awesome as it was in DMC3.

My hope is Capcom doesnt close the book, I want NT to get one more game. With a slightly older Dante in full Devil Hunter mode and gear, with a full Devil/Angel Trigger.

Its also strange that NT makes these good and unique action games that win over the gaming media but still many people say they suck. And you wonder why we get nothing but clones of other games for the majority and little originality.

I know they ruined your baby DMC so now everything they do suck.
#160syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 8:41:36 AM
"NT makes good games. Enslaved and Heavenly sword were great."

Im sorry, but those titles were mediocre at best.

"Its also strange that NT makes these good and unique action games that win over the gaming media but still many people say they suck. And you wonder why we get nothing but clones of other games for the majority and little originality. "

I never played enslaved, but Heavenly Sword was a God of War knock off with really dodgy stiff air combos. So much for originality.