Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#161KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 9:48:42 AM
CKnight posted...

That works both ways guy. Should I settle for the DMC game you want? You see the irony in your comment?

Let me guess you have the false sense that every "true" DMC fan shares your opinion and you nbase this solely on sales. Even though every series including Halo 4 and COD while still good are experiencing a slip in sales? But DMC not selling well means all fans hate it.

Sad part is Capcom and NT are blaming fans and it sucks that a handfull of crybabies can ruin a series for everyone. As I said congratulations.

Well if DMC dies at least we have God of War and maybe MGS Revengence will be good and spawn some sequels.

But it's YOU who want us to buy game. Not other way around. We didn't like it, we didn't bought it. Now you all are acting like a bunch of whiners with tears in your eyes telling us that we killed franchise.You want something from us. Now we from you.
#162Psychochild27Posted 2/6/2013 10:00:17 AM(edited)
CKnight posted...

That works both ways guy. Should I settle for the DMC game you want?

Of course not. You're free to go and buy as many copies as you want to try to offset the lack of interest in this title across the gaming community as a whole - just don't expect people who aren't interested in DmC to buy in for your benefit.

I never played enslaved, but Heavenly Sword was a God of War knock off with really dodgy stiff air combos. So much for originality.

And really dodgy performance. And unusually strict/quick QTE inputs. And bizarre defensive systems that didn't actually work that well in practice.
#163CKnightPosted 2/6/2013 10:05:42 AM
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...

That works both ways guy. Should I settle for the DMC game you want? You see the irony in your comment?

Let me guess you have the false sense that every "true" DMC fan shares your opinion and you nbase this solely on sales. Even though every series including Halo 4 and COD while still good are experiencing a slip in sales? But DMC not selling well means all fans hate it.

Sad part is Capcom and NT are blaming fans and it sucks that a handfull of crybabies can ruin a series for everyone. As I said congratulations.

Well if DMC dies at least we have God of War and maybe MGS Revengence will be good and spawn some sequels.

But it's YOU who want us to buy game. Not other way around. We didn't like it, we didn't bought it. Now you all are acting like a bunch of whiners with tears in your eyes telling us that we killed franchise.You want something from us. Now we from you.

I never said I wanted you to buy the game, my main thing was that the game got a fair chance.

Even with the low sales, if fans didnt flood Capcom and NT with *****ing and moaning but instead gave helpful criticism outside of this suck, not mah DMC, that suck its not mah DMC. Dont **** with the fans, ect. Then maybe Capcom and NT would give the series more support and actually be open to changes that may please both old fans and new comers.

The problem was everyone flipped out before the game even released, Capcom and NT pushed forward in hope people would still appreciate what they did and maybe, just maybe show an open mind to the changes as the prior DMC universe was a mess and stale with its lack of direction and character development.

Instead we got blind fans who closed their eyes and went into the game with a set mind that it sucks and will suck no matter what.

I can understand those who miss the deep combat but some say everything sucks which is absurd. And Im sure if given the chance NT would expand on the combat. Keep in mind this is a new game rebuilt and its combat is much deeper than the first couple of DMC games. And Im sure they would even make the next game tougher but instead all we got was a bunch of fans acting like babies and pathetically proud that they might potentially kill off a rebooted series with good potential.

Slow clap.
#164SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 10:07:13 AM
CKnight posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...

I never said I wanted you to buy the game, my main thing was that the game got a fair chance.

Even with the low sales, if fans didnt flood Capcom and NT with *****ing and moaning but instead gave helpful criticism outside of this suck, not mah DMC, that suck its not mah DMC. Dont **** with the fans, ect. Then maybe Capcom and NT would give the series more support and actually be open to changes that may please both old fans and new comers.

The problem was everyone flipped out before the game even released, Capcom and NT pushed forward in hope people would still appreciate what they did and maybe, just maybe show an open mind to the changes as the prior DMC universe was a mess and stale with its lack of direction and character development.

Instead we got blind fans who closed their eyes and went into the game with a set mind that it sucks and will suck no matter what.

I can understand those who miss the deep combat but some say everything sucks which is absurd. And Im sure if given the chance NT would expand on the combat. Keep in mind this is a new game rebuilt and its combat is much deeper than the first couple of DMC games. And Im sure they would even make the next game tougher but instead all we got was a bunch of fans acting like babies and pathetically proud that they might potentially kill off a rebooted series with good potential.

Slow clap.

We should totally blindly support something we don't like because it might possibly be better in the future.
#165CKnightPosted 2/6/2013 10:08:23 AM
Quite a few games have low sales but if the fan base is supportive things can get better.

DMC is different but far from the cluster **** that was DMC2. The difference is fans back then werent up their own ass and actually gave constructive criticism but then again back then we didnt have this huge influx of constant complaining on the net.
#166SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 10:09:44 AM
CKnight posted...
Quite a few games have low sales but if the fan base is supportive things can get better.

DMC is different but far from the cluster **** that was DMC2. The difference is fans back then werent up their own ass and actually gave constructive criticism but then again back then we didnt have this huge influx of constant complaining on the net.

We gave constructive criticism, Tameem told us that "we don't have a fix for facepalming your face until it bleeds"
#167CKnightPosted 2/6/2013 10:12:18 AM
SilentS89 posted...
CKnight posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...

Slow clap.

We should totally blindly support something we don't like because it might possibly be better in the future.

Clearly in my post I said give helpful criticism. I never said blindly support the game, I dont blindly support the game and when I talk about it I see the good in the game and give the changes I think could make it better and closer to the originals in a sequel.
#168CKnightPosted 2/6/2013 10:18:55 AM
SilentS89 posted...
CKnight posted...

We gave constructive criticism, Tameem told us that "we don't have a fix for facepalming your face until it bleeds"

Was this before the game even came out?

Now that the game is out I still see a bunch of people trashing it and those who like it are being buried or have to argue tooth and nail to even say something remotely positive about it.

Wheres the constructive criticism? Its one thing to try and criticize something before even getting your hands on a completed version, that criticism tends to be ignored. Its another to do it after you've played the completed game and can say something more than I rather see DMC die than continue this way.
#169SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 10:27:38 AM
CKnight posted...
SilentS89 posted...
CKnight posted...

Now that the game is out I still see a bunch of people trashing it and those who like it are being buried or have to argue tooth and nail to even say something remotely positive about it.

Wheres the constructive criticism? Its one thing to try and criticize something before even getting your hands on a completed version, that criticism tends to be ignored. Its another to do it after you've played the completed game and can say something more than I rather see DMC die than continue this way.

Constructive criticism was given when the demo was released, so that the final version would be better. Tameem wasn't very receptive.

https://twitter.com/superninjatam/status/270957453687005185

https://twitter.com/superninjatam/status/270958085982523396
#170Psychochild27Posted 2/6/2013 10:30:59 AM(edited)
CKnight posted...
SilentS89 posted...
CKnight posted...

People offered criticism on Demon Dodge, style gain, numerous bug reports such as Drop not registering any gain on the style meter or damage, Dante flying, or how to break the succubus, the latency between switching to a stance and when attacks for that stance will actually come out, how poor the style ranking system was with requirements that were not at all tuned to take Demon Dodge into consideration (Let alone how deaths and item whoring don't have an impact on a player's final score), the lame way enemy step is what suspends enemies hanging in the air and not the actual weapon slashes making things like Brea's first combo video of the game possible, the auto-lock, the stingers that didn't like going where the player wanted them to, and the horrendously slow camera with no options to adjust its panning speed on more than one occasion off the top of my head.

None of these things are fixed in the final console release. PC version got a patch which tweaks Demon Dodge and the Style meter a bit along with a few bug fixes, though it remains to be seen if the console version will ever see anything like that as Ninja Theory hasn't said a single thing about a patch.