Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#181HellsControllerPosted 2/6/2013 4:43:06 PM
CKnight posted...
Kyrylo posted...
CKnight posted...

That works both ways guy. Should I settle for the DMC game you want? You see the irony in your comment?

Let me guess you have the false sense that every "true" DMC fan shares your opinion and you nbase this solely on sales. Even though every series including Halo 4 and COD while still good are experiencing a slip in sales? But DMC not selling well means all fans hate it.

Sad part is Capcom and NT are blaming fans and it sucks that a handfull of crybabies can ruin a series for everyone. As I said congratulations.

Well if DMC dies at least we have God of War and maybe MGS Revengence will be good and spawn some sequels.

But it's YOU who want us to buy game. Not other way around. We didn't like it, we didn't bought it. Now you all are acting like a bunch of whiners with tears in your eyes telling us that we killed franchise.You want something from us. Now we from you.

I never said I wanted you to buy the game, my main thing was that the game got a fair chance.

Even with the low sales, if fans didnt flood Capcom and NT with *****ing and moaning but instead gave helpful criticism outside of this suck, not mah DMC, that suck its not mah DMC. Dont **** with the fans, ect. Then maybe Capcom and NT would give the series more support and actually be open to changes that may please both old fans and new comers.

The problem was everyone flipped out before the game even released, Capcom and NT pushed forward in hope people would still appreciate what they did and maybe, just maybe show an open mind to the changes as the prior DMC universe was a mess and stale with its lack of direction and character development.

Instead we got blind fans who closed their eyes and went into the game with a set mind that it sucks and will suck no matter what.

I can understand those who miss the deep combat but some say everything sucks which is absurd. And Im sure if given the chance NT would expand on the combat. Keep in mind this is a new game rebuilt and its combat is much deeper than the first couple of DMC games. And Im sure they would even make the next game tougher but instead all we got was a bunch of fans acting like babies and pathetically proud that they might potentially kill off a rebooted series with good potential.

Slow clap.

To be fair if this game was given a fair chance it might have done good and completely killed off the DMC franchise. I'd rather it fail(like it did. Dodged a bullet there) and the series itself get cancelled than this game getting a continuation. Wanna know why? NT doesn't deserve another chance.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#182NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/6/2013 5:54:08 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
So then what am I?

You're the Duuude. Keep that chair warm til Dante gets back. Here, catch. *tosses Duude a slice of pizza*

*sharpens and polishes Force Edge*
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#183DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 5:56:10 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
So then what am I?

You're the Duuude. Keep that chair warm til Dante gets back. Here, catch. *tosses Duude a slice of pizza*

*sharpens and polishes Force Edge*

Give me the damn sword.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#184NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/6/2013 6:01:32 PM
*looks at Duude, then looks at Force Edge, then looks back at Duude*

I'll make you a deal. I'll let you have this sword on a coin toss. Heads, you get it back, tails, I keep it. So, call it in the air. *tosses coin in the air*
---
#185DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 6:06:46 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...

I'll make you a deal. I'll let you have this sword on a coin toss. Heads, you get it back, tails, I keep it. So, call it in the air. *tosses coin in the air*

Its double sided.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4sylbSzJX1qeo7cdo5_r1_500.gif
---
#186NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/6/2013 6:09:25 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Its double sided.

Then you shouldn't have a problem. It just means that you might get this sword back anyway. So... *tosses coin in the air again*
---
#187Psychochild27Posted 2/6/2013 6:11:17 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Its double sided.

It's double-sided heads.

#188DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 6:12:16 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Its double sided.

It's double-sided heads.

Ive been shot in the head before. It didnt kill me. Try again.
---
#189wwinterj25Posted 2/6/2013 6:19:28 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2404133_o.gif
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#190NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/6/2013 7:00:34 PM
All right. I'll just flip this coin and see where it lands.

*tosses coin in the air and it lands on..........tails*

Sorry, Duuude. Guess I get to keep polishing Force Edge.

*slips the two-tailed coin in back pocket and goes back to polishing Force Edge*

Besides, you should've known by now that Dante told Lucia to hold onto his coin, remember? XD
---