Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#31FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 7:04:38 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
Not a lie in either case

Prove both of them.

The multitude of videos that showcase as much. You're in my presence. BOOM, done

Laziness and arrogance is all I saw.

Provide actual proof or just ****ing leave please. You bring nothing to this board, as horrible as it is.

I just did, were you not paying attention? Oh, and maybe you should take that attitude and direct it at yourself ;)
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#32SlaveBladePosted 2/5/2013 7:07:38 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
Not a lie in either case

Prove both of them.

The multitude of videos that showcase as much. You're in my presence. BOOM, done

Provide actual proof or just ****ing leave please. You bring nothing to this board, as horrible as it is.

I just did, were you not paying attention? Oh, and maybe you should take that attitude and direct it at yourself ;)

You did not provide any proof.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#33FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 7:10:00 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
Not a lie in either case

Prove both of them.

You did not provide any proof.

Yes I did, you're just trying to brush it off because you're wrong, and refuse to admit it. It's okay though, I forgive you
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#34gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 7:12:12 AM
It's truly amazing how big-headed antis are. The way they can't go a week without having a massive get together about how they're all so awesome and pros are so stupid is so pathetic that I am beyond words for it. I mean, for f*** sakes guys, it's not like something bad is going to happen just because you went a week without reveling in your vanity.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#35Rising_shadowPosted 2/5/2013 7:13:52 AM
>> Assuming pros aren't just as up their own ass as haters are.

You keep fighting the good fight, son.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#36FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 7:16:43 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
It's truly amazing how big-headed antis are. The way they can't go a week without having a massive get together about how they're all so awesome and pros are so stupid is so pathetic that I am beyond words for it. I mean, for f*** sakes guys, it's not like something bad is going to happen just because you went a week without reveling in your vanity.

Sounds like you're jelly you're not an anti...we are pretty cool though
---
The official Valbanisher
#37gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 7:19:39 AM(edited)
Rising_shadow posted...

Funny, I haven't seen a single pro thread doing a weekly face rubbing in the others side with a circle j*** with each other about how right their side is. Antis on the other hand can't go a week. Hell, they've never made it 3 days without a thread effectively stating "we were so right so suck it pros". So who's side is at fault? Any unbiased person can tell you, and it isn't the pros side.

FireMage7777 posted...

Why would I want to be an anti? Spending all day on a board for a game I hate to attack any person who talks good about the game and then revel in my ego with a big sausage fest with each other? Doesn't sound like a good time to me. I actually move the hell on when I don't like a game.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#38RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 7:20:12 AM
That's because they had to keep quiet after they saw the sales numbers.
#39FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 7:23:07 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

Funny, I haven't seen a single pro thread doing a weekly face rubbing in the others side with a circle j*** with each other about how right their side is. Antis on the other hand can't go a week. Hell, they've never made it 3 days without a thread effectively stating "we were so right so suck it pros". So who's side is at fault? Any unbiased person can tell you, and it isn't the pros side.

FireMage7777 posted...

Why would I want to be an anti? Spending all day on a board for a game I hate to attack any person who talks good about the game and then revel in my ego with a big sausage fest with each other? Doesn't sound like a good time to me. I actually move the hell on when I don't like a game.

All day? LOL no
---
The official Valbanisher
#40SHMYazooPosted 2/5/2013 7:23:56 AM(edited)
Pros - People that liked the game - Neutral - People that disliked the game - Antis.

( People that never played it )
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards