Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#41gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 7:24:21 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
All day? LOL no

In your case? Apparently all day. You're on here every time I come to this board, no matter what time of day or night. It certainly appears that you pretty much live on this board.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#42FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 7:24:39 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
Pros - People that liked the game - Neutral - People that disliked the game - Antis.

( People that never played it )

LOL no. Played it. Beat it. Loathe it
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#43RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 7:26:07 AM
B-but you haven't played it!

I should know, I know everything about you!
#44FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 7:26:42 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
All day? LOL no

In your case? Apparently all day. You're on here every time I come to this board, no matter what time of day or night. It certainly appears that you pretty much live on this board.

Well maybe you should stop stalking me...last person that stalked me on GFAQs I got banned
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#45HellsControllerPosted 2/5/2013 7:28:42 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
>> Assuming pros aren't just as up their own ass as haters are.

You keep fighting the good fight, son.

Funny, I haven't seen a single pro thread doing a weekly face rubbing in the others side with a circle j*** with each other about how right their side is. Antis on the other hand can't go a week. Hell, they've never made it 3 days without a thread effectively stating "we were so right so suck it pros". So who's side is at fault? Any unbiased person can tell you, and it isn't the pros side.

FireMage7777 posted...
Sounds like you're jelly you're not an anti...we are pretty cool though

Why would I want to be an anti? Spending all day on a board for a game I hate to attack any person who talks good about the game and then revel in my ego with a big sausage fest with each other? Doesn't sound like a good time to me. I actually move the hell on when I don't like a game.

Implying pros wouldn't be flooding this board and Capcom/NT wouldn't be all smug and gloating about it if this game had sold.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#46DuuuDe14Posted 2/5/2013 7:29:59 AM
So then what am I?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#47SiLVeR_420Posted 2/5/2013 7:30:40 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
All day? LOL no

You know there is such a thing as multiple tabs right?
You can be on more then one board at a time.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#48Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 7:31:11 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
So then what am I?

Teh DuuuDe.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#49KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 7:31:26 AM
you played it and disliked it?!??!? HOW COULD YOU?! IT's the best game made in all console existence?! YOU DON'T LIK IT BEKAZ OF HAIR!!! You blind hater, because of oyu DmC2 may never see the world and only because you were to greedy to pay 60$ for each copy on each console like I did. ITS time to take your nostalgic goggles and accept world like educated adults.
#50Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 7:32:15 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
All day? LOL no

You know there is such a thing as multiple tabs right?
You can be on more then one board at a time.

gamer seems to be under the impression that people physically come to this board and can't do anything else while they're looking at it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!